Retired Wands

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
This PCQJ is from 98, it think. The etched date is compromised. They etched it differently. On "turn 1" you see the red circle. There is a pinhole created from the extracted water, from the inside.
Every once in a while I was getting a drop of spray to the head. It took a while to figure out because I was thinking it had something to do with the trigger and valve. But how to I get a head shot from that? Finally I figured out I literally wore it out from the inside. Thing is feather light. Still runs, but Im eyein up the assist handle to take out of retirement.
F0CF631B-F91B-4354-AC88-47C82198B2AA.jpeg
A82C8ADC-DA40-482B-8452-7E25C70784F8.jpeg

You can see where I duct taped it for a while, and officially retired it on one of my original accounts.

I had another one that was getting there, and the garbage truck came by and threw it in the back. I was breaking down after a job and put it a little too close to the curb. One of the saddest days of my career.
I miss that bitch.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
lots of sand in the carpets...

looking at the scuffs in that area, is that part leaning/laying against something in the truck?
rub/chaffing with every bump and turn over a million miles/30 years could doit

..L.T.A.
Yeah, a lot of sand. There is also adhesive residue when I put the band aid on the hole. Wasnt ready to retire it until the job i wanted to retire it on. Tough to get attached to certain wands and leave them home.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
This one was from my 2006 Blueline Thermalwave set up. I sacrificed it to Hurricane Sandy. Wasnt using glides then. Metal on concrete and ruined it. If only I knew Greenglides were so far advanced. Now I got MikeyP's Mach 15. With all the glides. That baby will never see concrete. Sometimes I just go out and look at it. Soooooooo light. Greenglide fits like an artisan Swiss watchmaker made it.

Here is the sacrificed one. 2006-2012. RIP

4985503E-7F1C-4F27-B2D1-3295E9EC85F7.jpeg

BB4487CA-694F-4F76-AEFD-43CE65698ED2.jpeg

Mikey P

Administrator
This one was from my 2006 Blueline Thermalwave set up. I sacrificed it to Hurricane Sandy. Wasnt using glides then. Metal on concrete and ruined it. If only I knew Greenglides were so far advanced. Now I got MikeyP's Mach 15. With all the glides. That baby will never see concrete. Sometimes I just go out and look at it. Soooooooo light. Greenglide fits like an artisan Swiss watchmaker made it.

Here is the sacrificed one. 2006-2012. RIP

View attachment 120833

View attachment 120834

Reactions: Mike J

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Is that the wand or the glide? $208

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
This guy, I have no use for, unless I make something custom out of it. Thought it would be good for edging. Possibly for tile corners, but I have the gecko. Not enough miles on it to put on the wall.

Will trade.
IMG_5014.jpeg

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Ok, I got a couple rookies today. Cant wait to jam with these bad boys.

Thanks Greenglides. MikeyP gave me some phone time and delivered what I needed. So glad my clutch failed last year to force me to get int0 a forum.

IMG_5149.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom