Repetitive Strain

TimP

Re: Wand Arm......

I have to say 25 bucks for a feather touch and what is it 10-15 for rebuild. How many rebuilds can you buy????? about 10+??? I love my feather touch. Easy no fatigue what so ever.

What everyone needs to take into consideration is that everyone is built differently, holds the wand differently, their muscles tendons all can't take the same stress. It's hard to tell someone just cause they are sore and in pain it's because they are doing something wrong, unless you actually can see what everyone's wand technique is.

R

R W

RW if I remember correctly you are short sumbitch and maybe you need some high heels to get your shoulders above the wand .[/quote]

Jimmy....yeah, I'm a short sumabitch....only 5'5". The friggen wands are all built for Mikey-types. You ought to see me do carpet with my swivel stair tool.........

T

The Magician

I don't have arm problems probably due to my 22" biceps. My hands kill me using that 2" T. wand. RW we need to go out a chug a few cold beers.
LOL Meat about the foot techniques.
Paraplates are junk and can't handle high heat!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

The only problem I have with the Green Glide is now my shoulder pops outa place because the forward stroke is so easy.
I forget and push real hard. I'm gonna end up throwing it through a wall or something.

Back
Top Bottom