Race to the bottom

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
Just got an email from a lady at a free food bank, whom I had provided a proposal for a month ago.

Nearly 6000 ft2 of never cleaned in 20 years, stain covered and disgusting carpet. Huge, 6 foot across spills. The whole place stunk like rotten food. Only measured what was to be cleaned, not wall to wall. There were also about 6 large offices and 2 conference rooms on top of that. Broke up into little aisles with hundreds of boxes of food going bad and skids everywhere. Covered in shards and splinters from the skids. Looked like an all day job for two guys, to handle correctly.

My bid was around $1400. And I guarantee all my work. Teasdale Fenton won it at $450. My response was for her to call me if all the stains came back and needed fixed correctly.

Further proof I should start a company sending knuckledraggers out with Orbiters.

Reactions: hogjowl

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I used to do the carpets here for free. Maybe it was a charitable bid designed to cover costs. Doing things like a charitable donation came back to me many times in my career.

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
I used to do the carpets here for free. Maybe it was a charitable bid designed to cover costs. Doing things like a charitable donation came back to me many times in my career.

I do some charitable work here and there, but at this point in my life… I gotta get paid or I’m gonna be eating Fancy Feast when I’m 80.

steve_64

Unfortunately they will be happy with any improvement. I don't sweat it when the competition is hurting their own business.

Reactions: AlienAgent

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom