PROCHEM'S ULTRAPAK EXTREME!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
This new product will change the whole industry.

Now everyone will put the word NANO TECHNOLOGY on all of their products. Regardless of whether it really means anything besides a new MARKETING term so IDIOT carpet cleaners will buy it.

Just like the overused term..........ENCAPSULATION that is used on everything. Means NOTHING anyway as even water encapsulates.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's the nano's!

20181010_201524.jpg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I've been using this new EXTREME ULTRAPAK for a few days now.

But today as I peered into the container at the RED sweet smelling powder............I was curious. So I wet a finger and dipped into the powder.

And slowly lifted my hand to my mouth. And without thinking my tongue reached out and tasted................it.

Suddenly I began to experience what seemed like little intense light storms behind my eyes. Almost like little nuclear explosions.

My whole body was tense..............and certain parts become RIGID!

And I sensed my body being taken over..............by small NANO robot machines.

I fear now that all of this NANOTECHNOLOGY is turning me into something INHUMAN ...............I AM BECOMING A NINJA CYBORG WARRIOR !
Stop trying to convince us you were ever human. It's not working.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
This new product will change the whole industry.

Now everyone will put the word NANO TECHNOLOGY on all of their products. Regardless of whether it really means anything besides a new MARKETING term so IDIOT carpet cleaners will buy it.

Just like the overused term..........ENCAPSULATION that is used on everything. Means NOTHING anyway as even water encapsulates.
I hate the word "Epic" and hate the people that use the word.

Name
Steve Lawrence
I was able to submit it but they didn't send it but Jim Pemberton stepped up and sent me a generous sample. Or maybe it's still coming and they're just kinda busy or something.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Got mine today also. From the Interlink store in town. I broke down and purchased it.
Had a nasty I wanted to try it on.
Worked well.
Two kinds of carpet in there. Smallish rental home.
Half way house , Volunteer . of America I think.''
It seemed to do well. Real grease pit. Scrubbed it all with a 175 , shower feed through a green pad. used 9 gallons of it. Had to really put it down heavy just to break through the grease.
Crappy poly in the Brs, cleaned well with a ton of flushing.
The thin crappy poly in the Brs was much harder to get looking nice than the living room.
Living room had old beige /yellow nylon plush., Really good stuff. Thick / dense pile. Almost like an area rug that the die hards would not touch on site, but nylon and not wool. :winky::winky: !!
It came out great. But I did leave a fan.

Sorry, not pics. It would have been a good one for them.

Name
BradFenstermaker
What's everyone's thought on the Peppermint scent??

I use 4 scoops in 5 qts hydroforce. 4-1 ratio.

Really strong after I spray but I can't smell any of it after I extract.

On the fence on purchasing or trying Saiger Sauce.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom