PROCHEM'S ULTRAPAK EXTREME!

Mikey P

Administrator

Post of the week

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Chavez, you're bordering on "crEEpy old man" you know....

1335612381671_1347978.png

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Really liking it so far. Should have done a side by side on this mudroom that was extremely soiled with straight dirt, but I didn't.

I dare say that just maybe it performed a little bit better than I would have expected my go to Flex Powder with Citrus would have.

IMG_20hhhhh11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I've been using this new EXTREME ULTRAPAK for a few days now.

But today as I peered into the container at the RED sweet smelling powder............I was curious. So I wet a finger and dipped into the powder.

And slowly lifted my hand to my mouth. And without thinking my tongue reached out and tasted................it.

Suddenly I began to experience what seemed like little intense light storms behind my eyes. Almost like little nuclear explosions.

My whole body was tense..............and certain parts become RIGID!

And I sensed my body being taken over..............by small NANO robot machines.

I fear now that all of this NANOTECHNOLOGY is turning me into something INHUMAN ...............I AM BECOMING A NINJA CYBORG WARRIOR !

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I've been using this new EXTREME ULTRAPAK for a few days now.

But today as I peered into the container at the RED sweet smelling powder............I was curious. So I wet a finger and dipped into the powder.

And slowly lifted my hand to my mouth. And without thinking my tongue reached out and tasted................it.

Suddenly I began to experience what seemed like little intense light storms behind my eyes. Almost like little nuclear explosions.

My whole body was tense..............and certain parts become RIGID!

And I sensed my body being taken over..............by small NANO robot machines.

I fear now that all of this NANOTECHNOLOGY is turning me into something INHUMAN ...............I AM BECOMING A NINJA CYBORG WARRIOR !
Does that mean your using a porty now?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom