PROCHEM'S ULTRAPAK EXTREME!

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Bathtub chemist complaining about a product a real chemist designed. Shame on You! 😉
What’s the difference? Adding sodium percarbonate with boiling water vs vol40 with hot tap water. It’s the same thing. Hydrogen peroxide. Just quicker and more efficient to attack organic spots.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I’m not complaining. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I think John is right. That was the only time I had problems with dissolving it. And red is just our scary color in this business with our mindset on removing red40 stains. It’s more of a paranoia. I know prochem wouldn’t put any dangerous color in it. Red to me just means no. I’m a simple minded guy that these guys love to harass.

Today was a good day with ultrapak extreme. I’m still very happy with it

View attachment 85238View attachment 85239
Hmmm. That carpet seems to have a reddish tinge to it.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Hope I still get the sample even tho i opted out of their email program. Probably not wise. But i gave them notice that they shouldn't email me everyday or i would have to quit. Deaf ears.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Hope I still get the sample even tho i opted out of their email program. Probably not wise. But i gave them notice that they shouldn't email me everyday or i would have to quit. Deaf ears.
Jon-don emails me everyday. Never ordered anything from them but nice to know that somebody is thinking of me.

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O
Laura please explain what this nanotechnology actually does for this product.

Just what is it?

Or is it a soon to be copied marketing term to sell more product like ENCAPSULATION is to sell more scampoo. Higher prices etc.

Nanotechnology is the manipulation of matter in the atomic level with particles that range in size between 1 and 100 nanometers. A nanometer is one billionth of a meter. A sheet of paper, for example, is 100,000 nanometers thick.

With our technology, we manipulate particles in a way that we create strong and selected affinities to specific soils—a process we term “Targeted Chemistry.” This physical-chemical process is what makes Ultrapac Extreme work quickly and makes it easy to deliver great results, even when you encounter the most challenging cleaning situations.

Reactions: Mikey P

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O
Being a part of the email program doesn’t “disqualify” you from a sample of Ultrapac Extreme. Were you able to submit the online form?

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Now we need nanotech encapsulation chem. Maybe employ some foam flotation technology before it crystallized. So @Mikey P wont feel so bad about using his cimix grinding dirt to the subfiber...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
What’s the difference? Adding sodium percarbonate with boiling water vs vol40 with hot tap water. It’s the same thing. Hydrogen peroxide. Just quicker and more efficient to attack organic spots.
The difference is we didn't add anything to the product and we DIDN'T have any problems with it. 😉

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O
Anybody else notice that the scoop is much bigger then the typical 2 oz scoop?

You know there is a more scientific way to explain this. But it is 5:40 and I spent 80% of my day thinking it was Friday so.... Even though the scoop is larger (90 cc) if you were to measure the weight of the Ultrapac Extreme powder in the larger scoop it is still 60cc which when converted to ounces is about 2

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
So its fluffier...:headscratch::winky:

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
see Jimmy it will probably make holes in your hydroforce and waste tank 🤔

Name
BradFenstermaker
12 year old Lab sleeps in this room. Hadn't been bathed since 2014. The dog that is.1st pic was dry when arrived. Just mixed as directions. No prescrub.
Upstairs shot is just an in home office.

20181003_092347.jpg 20181003_094321.jpg 20181003_095412.jpg 20181003_102241.jpg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Today I cleaned two places that were both a mess. The first place was a Tanning Salon that hasn’t been cleaned in years. The other job was an olefin carpet I did for free. My buddy just lost his son, and with all the people coming over to pay their respects, his wife was embarrassed about their carpet. The white Olefin cleaned up well but there was just so much wear it still looked rough.

The ultrapac doesn't seem to mix well. After mixing in my special bucket and agitating the water, it was all settled at the bottom. I tried experimenting mixing it with both hot and cold water and it still was problematic. I eventually surrendered and used a stick to mix it. I’ll continue to mess around with it and see.

One thing that concerns me a little is how safe, aka “green” is this product? The warning label about Ethylene Oxide has my attention. I wear gloves.

Here are some pics and before and after pics of my day.

2ADD8FB4-0F99-4C97-AC91-18FDD205DA13.jpegA2D63079-13A3-4EF9-863B-5869C57CBB76.jpeg18A01D4D-00E1-4CCA-9414-B264BC3A9C46.jpegABF8515F-E132-44BF-83B7-8F8CE8E157AC.jpeg95462042-0D3E-4EDD-AA22-CCB95671D4B4.jpeg

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Today I cleaned two places that were both a mess. The first place was a Tanning Salon that hasn’t been cleaned in years. The other job was a olefin carpet I did for free. My buddy just lost his son, and with all the people coming over to pay their respects, his wife was embarrassed about their carpet. The white Olefin cleaned up well but there was just so much wear it still looked rough.

The ultrapac doesn't seem to mix well. After mixing in my special bucket and agitating the water, it was all settled at the bottom. I tried experimenting mixing it with both hot and cold water and it still was problematic. I eventually surrendered and used a stick to mix it. I’ll continue to mess around with it and see.

One thing that concerns me a little is how safe, aka “green” is this product? The warning label about Ethylene Oxide has my attention. I wear gloves.

Here are some pics and before and after pics of my day.

View attachment 85264View attachment 85265View attachment 85266View attachment 85267View attachment 85268
How much product did you use. Looks like enough residue to make up several hydroforce's. Any product that is 12.3 pH is probably not very safe or green.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
How much product did you use. Looks like enough residue to make up several hydroforce's. Any product that is 12.3 pH is probably not very safe or green.
1 scoop per gallon as per the instructions. I’ll keep testing. Maybe the humidity and rotation of Jupiter in relation to the sun had some affect.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom