New Truckmount

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
What did you guys end up paying for your new truckmounts?
And what TM did you buy?
I’ve never bought new is it like buying a car where you never pay sticker price?

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
If they did they did they will never admit it. Customer appreciation sales or end of the year floor model is where I have seen the best price.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I think I bought my Titan575 for around $25k. About $550/month financing. I saw a deal for around $450/month in one of our carpet cleaning magazines recently. It must be some deal through the financing company to drop it that cheap

Magic One

Tell them your shopping for the best price installed,Between brand a & b, Sometimes they throw in free install. Best price gets the sell.

MerCrewser

I have 30 hours on it so far. It's been great. The only hickup was with the transit. The factory fuel tap won't let you run the machine much below 1/4 tank.

IMG_4602.JPG

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
That was one of the reasons I chose a box truck over getting a van. I had enough room to install a separate fuel tank just for the truckmount. So instead of having both units on one, 30gallon, gas tank...I now have 2, 30 gallon tanks for both the truck and the truckmount. It would be so annoying having to go to the gas station every day

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom