New Bottle Shelf...Your thoughts?

Name
John LaBarbera
Working on a new 5-1 qt. bottle shelf will sell through your local dist. for about $25.00 each. It mounts to your van door or wall. Is this something that you guys could use or am I going off in the wrong direction? Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

P554.jpg

Name
John LaBarbera
Mikey, if you could sell that many. You'll get a six pack of this. One for the hand and 5 for the shelf.

usa-stone-arrogant-bastard-ale-7696.jpg

Bob Foster

John please make sure it drains

If you can try and make it so you can see labels through it. Maybe a relief in the middle of the round that exposes even part of a label.
Can you also combine another use with it by adding other utility to it like block holders or even a big mouth jug holder below it.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
John LaBarbera said:
Working on a new 5-1 qt. bottle shelf will sell through your local dist. for about $25.00 each. It mounts to your van door or wall. Is this something that you guys could use or am I going off in the wrong direction? Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

P554.jpg

I like it

Make sure it's not too long, so a double stack 5 over 5 can used

..L.T.A.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Funny you would have that. I was saying to myself the otherday that a good durable divider would be great for my shelving. I would prefer a good divider than that unit

Name
John LaBarbera
Bob Foster said:
John please make sure it drains

If you can try and make it so you can see labels through it. maybe a relief in the middle of the round that exposes even part of a label.
Can you also combine another use with it by adding other utility too it like block holders or even a big mouth jug holder below it.

Good ideas Bob. The area up above can have labels applied to it. A drain is easy. Maybe a second shelf design that held the sprayer and blocks or tabs or something would be good.

Name
John LaBarbera
Matt Murdock said:
Funny you would have that. I was saying to myself the otherday that a good durable divider would be great for my shelving. I would prefer a good divider than that unit

You mean like an inset for the Mytee gallon jug shelf to accommodate quarts?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
yes. The shelves are great but I have to tuck my spotters that aren't in the kit between the gallons. I would prefer to have there own section

Name
John LaBarbera
Matt Murdock said:
yes. The shelves are great but I have to tuck my spotters that aren't in the kit between the gallons. I would prefer to have there own section

How many qt. bottles do you need to hold?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
9 quarts running around

I usually have in quarts
2 Hel-Gel
1 One Step Red Relief
1 40 Volume
2 Stain Magic
1 Paint Oikl Grease
1 Prochem Solvent
1 Bridgepoint gumgel

on the other truck I have a six quart medical bottle holder I got from my wifes company on the door. It holds six quarts on one run but you can get them individually also

Ron K

Not to complicate this but make it so you can just slide it off a locking mechanism so you can just carry it in the home.
Make another one blocks and tabs scrapper ect.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Ron K nailed it.....good storage for the door but portable to carry in.......

I would let Mike buy me one like that..........

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
John, The bottle holder is a great idea, I was going to make one out of plywood :oops: . Sign me up for four if you go with it. :mrgreen:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Looks great this can be very useful.

Being able to display the labels as mentioned above would be very important.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Matt Murdock said:
9 quarts running around

I usually have in quarts
2 Hel-Gel
1 One Step Red Relief
1 40 Volume
2 Stain Magic
1 Paint Oikl Grease
1 Prochem Solvent
1 Bridgepoint gumgel

on the other truck I have a six quart medical bottle holder I got from my wifes company on the door. It holds six quarts on one run but you can get them individually also

DAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN

GOT ENOUGH THERE GERTRUDE???

just use cobbs powermax and be done with 95% of crap

Bob Foster

The shelf could have a bootie dispenser on it. Another thing you could build John is a shoe to put your wand head in when you are transporting the van. Most of the shoes you see now are metal and will only fit 12 inch wands. A roto shoe would protect the glide.

Another thing to build if Maker hasn't done it is a wrap to protect the bottom bannister pole on a stair. This shoud be spring loaded to open around a bannister and close "clamped" under pressure on the pole or pony wall. This also could be used around the edge of a door frame too.

A got a dozen more ideas most suited to roto molding.

Where's your filter box?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
and alot lighter
and going to last longer looking nicer
and quieter
and overall a better product!

nice john very nice! :mrgreen:
i will take four! :mrgreen:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
DAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN

GOT ENOUGH THERE GERTRUDE???

just use cobbs powermax and be done with 95% of crap
floorguy said:
Be prepared. You don't carry any inventory on the truck for spotting? That will last me a long time.

I went through atleast 6 buckets of cobbs powermax, still waiting for my last one from last year that I ordered. It didn't mix well and clogged my sprayers etc etc and did a decent job cleaning but I had a few issues with it. Masterblend ultra TLC would kicks cobbs ass.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Not to be negative, because I really like the idea, but is too much weight on the door a concern for the hinges? Or is 40-50lb not enough to cause a problem?

We had a solution hose reel mounted to the door and the weight caused issues with the hinges.
It eventually had to be mounted on a swivel to swing from inside the van.

Also the holders would have to come high enough up on the bottles that the don't tip out when the door is slammed.

Chads

Supportive Member
Make sure the parts that stickout dont hit peoples hose reels and make them not look as ghetto as mine look here is pic of all the crap i stuff in mine and yes there still is not enough room.
carpetvancleaned005.jpg

TimP

Matt Murdock said:
I went through atleast 6 buckets of cobbs powermax, still waiting for my last one from last year that I ordered. It didn't mix well and clogged my sprayers etc etc and did a decent job cleaning but I had a few issues with it. Masterblend ultra TLC would kicks cobbs ass.

I have to agree with Greg about the powermax cloging the inline sprayer.

The Preacher

you boyz don't mix your powders first to put in a hydoforce or electric sprayer???

it's easy to mix powders into a liq concentrate, just mix an ounce per gallon till the powder won't break down anymore, then you know how many ounces per gallon of liquid to use!!!

SHAwn on Dannys computer!

TimP

Danny Strickland said:
you boyz don't mix your powders first to put in a hydoforce or electric sprayer???

it's easy to mix powders into a liq concentrate, just mix an ounce per gallon till the powder won't break down anymore, then you know how many ounces per gallon of liquid to use!!!

SHAwn on Dannys computer!

There is no problem with the electric sprayer mixing. It's just mixing for concentrate for an inline. Powermax is good just not to mix up in concentration for an inline.

Back
Top Bottom