Need help with new truckmount

Jon

We have a Blueline which has been great but it's time to add a 2nd truck. We do a good amount of large commercial plus houses & restoration. Definitely need dual wand. I don't know much about Aerotech. Any help is appreciated

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Then I think you've just answered your own question.

If DOT is an issue and you have very cold winter... get a direct drive setup in a van, not a box truck. If you need extra space are are willing to buy new, the new Hydramaster in the sprint van is the first thought that came to mind.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
what direct drive is a dual wand machine?
sticking two wands on a 47 bower does not a dual wand TM make

..L.T.A.
I can't answer that question. But I know you can dual upholstery or even dual tool with wand and upholstery on that setup. So for a big convention or theatre room with 1400chairs...2 upholstery tools would be just fine.

But like I originally said, i'd rather have 2 truckmounts on one big job than just one truckmount with 2 guys

Jon

Is winter freezing an issue?

Do you offer other services and need the extra room the AT offers?

Is DOT an issue?
I can't answer that question. But I know you can dual upholstery or even dual tool with wand and upholstery on that setup. So for a big convention or theatre room with 1400chairs...2 upholstery tools would be just fine.

But like I originally said, i'd rather have 2 truckmounts on one big job than just one truckmount with 2 guys

So other than an AT, which machine do you guys like?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
So other than an AT, which machine do you guys like?
Since you're in a cold area of the country, I'd try to stick with an AT so you can close up the van while you're working to prevent any freezing of your tools, hoses, and chemicals.

Jon

I got a quote from Aero Tech, they don't seem very flexible on price. Anyone find the same thing?

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Butler has a 10 year warranty. You could lease it. Very little down. I have never thought of dual wanding was the way to go. Box trucks where I live limit access.
2 vans worked better on big jobs for me. But I have never owned an Aero Tech.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

steve_64

what direct drive is a dual wand machine?
sticking two wands on a 47 bower does not a dual wand TM make

..L.T.A.
What size does?

I'm really liking having two vans. Even though I could do some dual sanding I don't due to all the extra hoses and set up time.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom