Need convincing that OP/ VLM works?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
no rust to be seen on mine

the jug?
Whats a joke about having a jug set up every 1500 ft on a commercail job? or being to easily swap out to a different chemical or pull the hose out to flush the pump of the encap?

but readily available at Radio Shack.
Ive never had any of them fail

Hmm, Ive used it every day, all day for 5 days straight and never gave the vibes a second thought, sounds like you have swivel wand issues.

Garage made?
Sure, who cares. Tell your snoopy janitors that you made it yourself so they dont try and buy one to cut your out.

Did you gotget to zoom in on the countless photos of the PHX to determine what you were getting?

Sounds kinda odd.
This is why you have no real friends, lol

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I don’t care what people use, but if you dial down the Phoenix to the Orbot 3/8 orbit, it’ll likely be just as smooth. That’s the difference.

The Orbot is much better looking, but that’s it for me.

That Orbot single capacitor motor is too damn weak.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I used to pre-mix and carry, but that was when I first started with an OP system and a Portable HWE. Since I carry 100 gallons of water, I find it more convenient to just tap my water supply. It only takes five minutes or less to refill and gives me a short break.
I have a dozen 2.5 gallon jugs that fit on the Phoenix. I don't refill on site. I make up as many as I feel I need for the job. Saves a ton of time.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Rotations are a side effect of the oscillations. Faster the orbit, faster the rotations. That said, my Mytee machines used the same 9/16 orbit of the Trinity machines and didn’t rotate half as fast.

Mytee John tried to figure it out and said Trinity does something different with their flywheel, giving them a stronger rotation.

My Orbot rotations would sometimes come to a stop when I used the weights (almost always) depending on carpet.

My Mytee machines were a little better, but would still slow under load and that was with a 1.5 HP motor.

I see lots of Orbot owners complaining about rotation speed.
My Sprayborg is almost as fast as my Phoenix.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Has anyone tried the new battery powered Vibe? I might get one just to play with. That would give me 2 Orbots and 2 TOPS, and 1 Cimex.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Has anyone tried the new battery powered Vibe? I might get one just to play with. That would give me 2 Orbots and 2 vibes, and 1 Cimex.

I love the idea of this machine. Not kicking a cord around would be great.

But it has very little head weight and is really pricey.

Mikey P

Administrator
Has anyone tried the new battery powered Vibe? I might get one just to play with. That would give me 2 Orbots and 2 vibes, and 1 Cimex.

I have, it would be perfect for waxxing your KIA.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I love the idea of this machine. Not kicking a cord around would be great.

But it has very little head weight and is really pricey.
I made $50k yesterday on Bitcoin Cash. Maybe I should spring for one. I could let my kids ride around on it.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I have both and I do say so. Ultimately, the Phoenix is faster but the Sprayborg is not far behind. Sprayborg is what I use in wood framed buildings as it's a little quieter.
I’ve owned two Orbots and both brands are fast enough for me.

To get the Orbot to clean good I needed the weights and that sucked. Plus the weights can bog down the motor on dense carpet.

To each their own.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Do you even have the weights? In dirty areas, the difference is night and day. I hated my Orbot until I got the weights.

It only has 38 pounds of head weight by itself. Not good.
What happened to all those wands you bought?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom