Need convincing that OP/ VLM works?

FredC

Village Idiot
I understand that when something that is dual action is "bound" it doesn't spin. * I'm saying the oscillations themselves are created through the rotation of the motor. As are the rotations of the pad. They are decoupled....if it is just a side effect the rotation would continue because the oscillations remain or the oscillations would slow at a similar rate. You might be looking at it as the oscillations walking the pad around in a circle but this is not the primary source of pad rotation

*which brings up another question....the benefit of that slowed/stopped spin is to prevent damage. Is it not happening with some machines a good thing?
If it is why not move to gear/forced rotation

Mikey P

Administrator
Been wondering what happened to Jersey Mike..
Ask him and he'll tell you that I welched on buying him a slice of pizza on a silly bet if he could eat the first one, and that I changed my mind on helping him sell a wand.
Ask me and I'll tell you .......

Luckly I had an out to go spend time with another NJ cleaner, who feels the same.

Jersey needs meds, and phycological help.

God bless him.

Last edited:

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I asked you when you drug the last one home to give me a report, soo. Now, you have. Good on ya! I’ll carry on now🤷🏼‍♂️😬
We’re both gonna get an eyeroll🙄

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74
Name
Nate W.
Ask him and he'll tell you that I welched on buying him a slice of pizza on a silly bet if he could eat the first one, and that I changed my mind on helping him sell a wand.
Ask me and I'll tell you that I couldnt spend one more more minute with his insane anger issues, extreme bipolar meanness, rampant weed use, and ugly womanizing habits ...

Luckly I had an out to go spend time with another NJ cleaner, who feels the same.

God bless him.

Wow...... He flew you out, bought all the things you said to buy, took your course, was your biggest cheerleader and that's how you do him?!

He probably got a bigger fish than you and your still butthurt?

I got no skin in this game.. I'm not on any other cleaning forums.. Hey FDA, I'll pay to fly Mikey to Ohio..

On the real though, if that's true that's unfortunate..

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Wow...... He flew you out, bought all the things you said to buy, took your course, was your biggest cheerleader and that's how you do him?!

I got no skin in this game.. I'm not on any other cleaning forums.. Hey FDA, I'll pay to fly Mikey to Ohio..

Negatory

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Ask me and I'll tell you that I couldnt spend one more more minute with his insane anger issues, extreme bipolar meanness, rampant weed use, and ugly womanizing habits ...

God bless him.
Bahahahahahahahaha….

Publicly blast the dude, but you did end it with “god bless him”.

I guess you’re still saved.

Name
Nate W.
I haven't posted too much about it because I didn't want to start a civil war. Like I said they both clean great.

On guard!

1709494823846.png

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Nobody asked me, but I'll give my opinion anyway. I own both the Orbot Vibe and The Tops Jiggler. Both do the job but if I was forced to choose only one, I would pick the Orbot Vibe.
Lots of people like them Orbots. They’re for sure smoother and quieter, but I feel like that’s about it. I had the use the weights for mine to clean well, which was a hassle and it put strain on the motor.

Mikey P

Administrator

Butt hurt?

Hardly.

Im indepted to him for letting me see 1.0 through my wife's eyes.

He won't return texts, nor would he talk to me in Vegas last week.

Name
Nate W.
Nobody asked me, but I'll give my opinion anyway. I own both the Orbot Vibe and The Tops Jiggler. Both do the job but if I was forced to choose only one, I would pick the Orbot Vibe.

Well, this thread will most likely go the way of the dodo bird, but let's hear it.. What makes you say that about the Vibe over the Tops jiggler?

Name
Nate W.
Butt hurt?

Hardly.

Im indepted to him for letting me see 1.0 through my wife's eyes.

He won't return texts, nor would he talk to me in Vegas last week.

I wouldn't return your texts or talk to your ass too if you did me dirty like that.........But then again I'm not stoopid to fly you out here.....I've been around the block a few times..

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
OK, assuming they both cost 4.5k delivered, what attributes of the Vibe out shine the PHX?
Well, since you asked..... I wasn't going to go there....

The Trinity is too damn heavy, its already starting to rust, the bottle is a joke, the switches and hardware used are sub-par, its a garage built unit. The vibrations after large jobs make my wrists and elbows go numb from the weird vibrations. It's like the Amtex of the OP world.

Mikey P

Administrator
curious if you used both side by side with the same pads and chems on the same carpet and came back the next day and a week later to form your opinion.

Based on looks and smoothness, the Vibe is the winner.

But if you factor in factory support, community support, deep (er) cleaning, faster results/ job time, ease of working on, ease of cleaning out the pump and chem tank, the superiourity of a brush style driver over the Velcro style and that wonderfull mystical tamping action, I'm guessing the few jobs that you've used the PHX on so far havent revealed all of the above, yet.

Mikey P

Administrator
its already starting to rust,
no rust to be seen on mine

the bottle is a joke
the jug?
Whats a joke about having a jug set up every 1500 ft on a commercail job? or being to easily swap out to a different chemical or pull the hose out to flush the pump of the encap?

the switches and hardware used are sub-par

but readily available at Radio Shack.
Ive never had any of them fail
The vibrations after large jobs make my wrists and elbows go numb from the weird vibration
Hmm, Ive used it every day, all day for 5 days straight and never gave the vibes a second thought, sounds like you have swivel wand issues.

Garage made?
Sure, who cares. Tell your snoopy janitors that you made it yourself so they dont try and buy one to cut your out.

Did you gotget to zoom in on the countless photos of the PHX to determine what you were getting?

Sounds kinda odd.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom