My Agenda...

joe harper

Name
joe harper
ANOTHER "DRUNKEN" PROMISE YOU CAN"T KEEP...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In about 2 paragraphs...I could have your "yOuR wEaK mInD" in perpetual 'PaNiC aTTaCk" :?
You would be rAcInG to the garage for a "box cutter..&.. a Rope"..... :oops:

Greenie

I'm still trying to figure out what people see on ICS, I just went there........wtf am I missing, I think ********** might have more entertaining content, do suppliers get enough web hits to justify the advertising?

Back to Mikey....I think his agenda is selfish, it's all about keeping P happy, if MB brings in some bucks, she gets her trip to Hawaii and life gets exponentially better for Mike.
You selfish prick.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
I am starting to think that you aGeNdA is ....FEAR... :shock:

29 looks....2 post...Come on Guys... :? ...PILE ON... :idea:

He said he wouldn't rEsPoNd... :wink:

This could be a lot of FUN.... 8)

You know he is Starved for attention......"He would MUCH rather be ABUSED, than IGNORED"

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
you wanna be the cool kid on the play ground, and steal everyones lunch money.......big meanie head

The Preacher

you hope a witch doctor will sign in and can git some of that powder that was used at the end of the movie Bettlejuice to shrink that enormous hed of yores???

MArdy on Dannys computer

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
well, you were a regular on the other board (ICS) a few years back...and you loved to stir things up...I think you got tired of playing by their rules...you knew a lot of us came for the technical info, but stayed for the humor and smack talk. If you can make some $$, that's just icing on the cake. Now you can share some great info from great people in the industry, while having lots of fun/laughs. I remember when you 1st said you were thinking about starting your own board due to the unfair, silly rules of "other" boards...and here we are....good job...you succeeded!

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Because we dreamed this BB up together and because I know you and love you; in spite of the fact that I know you. I know exactly what your agenda is. But I'll save the answer until we have a page or two of entertaining replies.

Take care,
Lisa

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
truckmount girl said:
Because we dreamed this BB up together and because I know you and love you; in spite of the fact that I know you. I know exactly what your agenda is. But I'll save the answer until we have a page or two of entertaining replies.

Take care,
Lisa

was my name mentioned?

Name
Evets
He cares so much(too much) for other people and their opinions.
He's a swell guy.
This place is like "The View" for carpet cleaners.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Stevie Bs said:
He cares so much(too much) for other people and their opinions.
He's a swell guy.
This place is like "The View" for carpet cleaners.
yes and YOU act lik........ WHOOPIE!

Buzzbac

I could be wrong, but I think this is Mikeys springboard to the presidency, I think hes trying to build a following among the masses, to show how good a guy he is, how in touch with his inner guru he is, to demonstrate his Statemanlike qualities and to show how he neither fears nor favours any race color creed or profession..............

He has his cabinet all planned out too......
with very very very special places for certain people and even giving them Aides called Bubba.....

Me personally, I can see a few flaws in the thinking....:))

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
To get away from the beauracratic nature of the industry. To snatch control from the corporations and let the O/O strive and control there destiny and have to be able to speak freely about whether a product is shit or not. To raise the standards of the uneducated carpet cleaner and give them direct access to some of the smartest people in the industry. To try and form a quasi-carpet cleaning association and make the IICRC, CRI and the rest pay attention. Help people with education in various fields and to grow their businesses outside of Aptos. Ace the aptos people. Maybe make a few bucks.

and to mess with whoever you want without being banned

LeeCory

Slow down guys, and hold on Lisa.... give me a few minutes to go get a bucket in case a feel a case of projectile vomiting coming.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
YOU HAVE AN AGENDA

i call this meeting to order

do we have to start wearing brown shirts, black pants and jackboots

Buzzbac

Is this mikeys attempt to be the silent majority?? or has he been abducted by rugsuckin aliens..........take me to your weaver!

Or didnt paula let him out of the shackles cuffs and leather slave hood dis morning lmfao :D

Bob Foster

To say what other chicken shit BB operators won't and allow posters to do the same.

And to be reaffirmed with love hourly by three thousand nine hundred and twenty people and hated by at least four others.

G

Just to name a couple things, bad info being passed around, and certain people "selling/ripping people off" like with TMs and glides with out any accountability?

Greenie

That is the beauty of today's Internet, if you really bought a POS online, you really didn't do enough research, cause the info IS out there...and it'll only be easier with Forums like the Worlds Greatest Agenda Board.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Like most people, Mikey's agenda changes over time.

Originally, there was no defined agenda, just a place for Mikey to post since he had been banned most everywhere else.

Then as MB grew, I believe that the primary agenda was to have a place where free speech was paramount. As regular Carpet Cleaners it was clear that there needed to be a place where BOTH the positives and the negatives of any equipment, product, method or accessory could be freely discussed. But info alone is pretty cold and boring, MB brought loads of warm and fuzzy entertainment too.

When banners appeared here, some feared that the free speech would be compromised but their fears did not materialize, imo.

The sole purpose of a manufacturer owned board is to promote it's own products and to suppress info about competing products. ie, Recoil board, Encapboard and Padderland. This is going to be T M F's greatest single obstacle to long term growth if they remain a supplier.

The sole purpose of ICS and Cleanfax boards are to make money through advertising and to promote their own brand/magazine and supporting advertisers. Look at where they are now.

Yes these Forums are free for us to use but NOT "free" in the information given out - it is controlled, DUH.
Have you EVER read an article in any trade magazine that is in any way critical of ANY chemical, truck mount, school or portable. Can you blame them?

Free info is anything but credible and if it is not trustworthy info what is it really worth?
Do you believe every word of every product brochure you read?
Do you ever buy anything without getting a second opinion or doing a bit of research?

Mikeys agenda is education pure and simple.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom