must be doing somthing right

hogjowl

Idiot™
I only have one job for all of next week, and the only reason I have that one is because I couldn't do it last night.

That was the unusual thing about January. It turned out to be a great month, but it was day by day. I was never booked more than a day ahead the entire month.

Able 1

Name
Keith
January was $300 less then last year :cry: Oh well I will make it up next month with the help of The Avalanche Club.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Damn, they won't let me in!? This time last year I bought into bridgepoint direct It's a great time of year for costly mistakes!

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I am down but picked up a $1000 a month cleaning account that starts Feb 4th

I am noticing quite a few of my yearly customers are passing on the carpet cleaning. I know a few of them have got pick slips from Hewlett Packard, Intel and Precision Cast Parts. Freight Liner is next.

I cleaned a few empties for regular realtor customers but the realtors are one of the people that has went from every 6 months to well over a year

looking at a couple different ways to attract a few new customers

CleanEvo

Weird how things kinda go the same in different areas. I had a great January and I thought it was going to suck, especially after December was so slow and usually is busy. Next week is only half booked so February looks light.

randy

Name
Randy
Great to here that things are pretty solid all over. I had the best January in my 18 years in this business. February is always lousy, but who knows it could be a good month. All the past monthly trends that I was normal are out the window. Lots of last minute work and new customers. Weird for what is normally the OFF season here, but I'll take it.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Financially January was decent but as for residential it sucked ass.
Carpet Cleaning down
Tile & Grout non existent
Upholstery up
VCT & Epoxy is where it was at

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Jay;

Our cleaning chemical sales for this January were up moderately from Jan, 08.

Equipment sales are lower than last Jan.

Our service dept. business is up.

That means that more carpet IS being cleaned....

but less equipment is being replaced.

I would say that is because of low consumer confidence level.

Larry

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Jan revenue was quite good probably due to me weraing my Possum Belly marketing shirt.

:)

roro

Chris A

Name
Chris
Last year I had a 41% increase, this year is looking more like '07's numbers. I shoulda known it was a fluke. We are having a rediculous winter here though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom