Notice Mikey's Fest Phoenix Oct 26-28 2017 !

Mikey P

Administrator
mfphoenix.jpg

We're going to Phoenix AZ to clean Ronald McDonald Houses this October.
The management staff is beyond THRILLED to have the MF crew come out and duplicate what we did in Tampa.
We'll spend a day cleaning three homes (tile, vinyl, carpet, rugs & uph) and have our traditional two days of unique classes and cleaning demos at our hotel.

I'm hoping to get industry Southwest superheros such as Robert Atlas Lance Golden Ty Cranmore Rick Aranda Laura Ortbahn Bryan Thomson Chris Sheldon Robert Falzone Damon Williams involved on our education side

Due the extreme "hands on' nature of this event we will be limited to 125 participants.

Stay tuned for dates and hotel details

Please contact me asap if you are interested in being a team leader, speaker or sponsor as all of these opportunities will fill up quick

Last edited by a moderator:

EDS

Name
Ed
Seasonal affective disorder i get really loopy in the fall...

Name
Nate W.
I may have to make an appearance.... I'll be right along side Chavez talking shit in the peanut gallery...:clap:

What's the weather like in October? I'm not about having my nuts go into my stomach especially with a girl present...:shifty:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I may have to make an appearance.... I'll be right along side Chavez talking shit in the peanut gallery...:clap:

What's the weather like in October? I'm not about having my nuts go into my stomach especially with a girl present...:shifty:
Phoenix is hot year round. It would be a pleasure to meet you and Richard.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I'm currently planning the trip. But I'm debating whether or not I should make the 3day trip alone, or make a 5day trip with the family.

In other words...$339 round trip flight by myself, or $1300round trip flight if the fam goes with me.

I'm gonna be pushing that wand as fast as I can to make it in October.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm currently planning the trip. But I'm debating whether or not I should make the 3day trip alone, or make a 5day trip with the family.

In other words...$339 round trip flight by myself, or $1300round trip flight if the fam goes with me.

I'm gonna be pushing that wand as fast as I can to make it in October.

Leave the family at home Matt.

You'll get more out of the event if you can hang out at night.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
@Mikey P , I asked this on the the FB group you created but asking it here also. What are the chances of organizing a tour of the Sapphire facilities as part of the event? That would be so cool.

On a different note. I have a goal to have my box truck ready by October and drive down. Maybe I can bring a load of Dev Wands for @TConway. I've got a ways to go on Burtha the Box Truck but I'm slowly making progress. Soon she'll have her CB installed with two big whip antennas on the mirrors.

Breaker breaker, the Nomad is south bound and down.

IMG_4068.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom