Mercedes Sprinter w Sapphire 870

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
http://www.mycarrenterprise.com/
Just to get back to my original point. This company makes really good fuel tanks. He makes them with sending units so you can have a fuel gauge. Really heavy duty tanks at a affordable price. That's the number one question I get about having a diesel vehicle with a gas truck mount. Just send him a drawing with dimensions and where you want your fittings to go and he'll build it. He pressure tests them double welds all seems and can put protective paint on it if you wanted.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
http://www.mycarrenterprise.com/
Just to get back to my original point. This company makes really good fuel tanks. He makes them with sending units so you can have a fuel gauge. Really heavy duty tanks at a affordable price. That's the number one question I get about having a diesel vehicle with a gas truck mount. Just send him a drawing with dimensions and where you want your fittings to go and he'll build it. He pressure tests them double welds all seems and can put protective paint on it if you wanted.

Thanks for the Info. As a Sprinter guy I might need it some time... but cant we just tell the guy-- "give me what Mike Wallace has" :biggrin:

Reactions: mwall2230

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
6 rooms in an hour and a half by yourself?

Empty and small?

Finished and I did a 5x7 rug free, Merry Christmas. This is a yearly job where the customer is at work and check on the counter. They have the carpet vacuumed and everything moved that they want moved. All the rooms are broke up, no hallways.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
2500 psi?

For what?
I inspect all grout prior to cleaning.
Generally I clean at 1500 psi but I have cleaned at 2000psi without cracking or blowing out grout. I've done a couple filthy restaurants over 2000psi. It makes it so much easier and faster. Again no visible damage. To anyone reading this clean at your own risk and don't blame me if you damage someone grout. I also clean concrete and pavers over 2000 psi. I'm glade I have the ability too if I need it. I will say on my previous machines I never had a problem with cleaning at 1200 psi for years but having this power is addicting.

Reactions: kingjoelking

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I inspect all grout prior to cleaning.
Generally I clean at 1500 psi but I have cleaned at 2000psi without cracking or blowing out grout. I've done a couple filthy restaurants over 2000psi. It makes it so much easier and faster. Again no visible damage. To anyone reading this clean at your own risk and don't blame me if you damage someone grout. I also clean concrete and pavers over 2000 psi. I'm glade I have the ability too if I need it. I will say on my previous machines I never had a problem with cleaning at 1200 psi for years but having this power is addicting.

I'll also add that I run 3/8 pressure hose live from the machine with all 3/8 fitting until the tool with all high pressure cleaning. I disconnect my Parker parflex.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I'll also add that I run 3/8 pressure hose live from the machine with all 3/8 fitting until the tool with all high pressure cleaning. I disconnect my Parker parflex.
took my sanitaire out along with a folding table for upholstery and my second titanium wand when I shot the video. also I have 2 airpath fans I have in the front of the van that wasn't shown

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
The total weight plus placement is important for dot. On the lighter NPR aero tech will onlyy put a 100 gallon tAnk because it would put the front axel over. That's why they use the hd. they stop you in Florida and weigh all the time.

Gene

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
The total weight plus placement is important for dot. On the lighter NPR aero tech will onlyy put a 100 gallon tAnk because it would put the front axel over. That's why they use the hd. they stop you in Florida and weigh all the time.

Gene

And Ignorance of the law is no defense-- IMHO---weigh that awesome setup you have before it costs you big bucks.. but its YOUR checkbook not mine so the choice is yours..

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I've had a lot of people call me and private message me about my setup. So I thought it would be a good idea if I just made a video so anyone can search for it on MB.

I've had a lot of people call me and private message me about my setup. So I thought it would be a good idea if I just made a video so anyone can search for it on MB.

Nice!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom