FredC

Village Idiot
Can it make coffee?
coffee.jpg

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i like both android and apple phones, i very much dislike windows phones as the couple i have had were not user friendly and i don't have time or want to get a phone and spend countless time on it setting it up so that i can use it.

i like to buy phones and use them out of the box with not too much hassle in the process.

i completely understand fred and i know he prefers the android and windows platforms as they are more open to configure and don't cost as much to get the software for the systems.

i don't pick which one i want, i just get one of both and be done with it.

Name
Lee Stockwell
My wife still does that with her Blackberry. Since her years in the offices at MSU she has continually had a stream of them. She says I don't understand. So, she carries two phones. Arghh

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
I forgot all about bluetooth earpieces & how cool they look & how comfortable they are to wear 16 hours a day

I have no idea what your second sentence means, I assume its meant to be funny.

LG Tone Blue tooth. I forget it's on quite often.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
i like both android and apple phones, i very much dislike windows phones as the couple i have had were not user friendly and i don't have time or want to get a phone and spend countless time on it setting it up so that i can use it.
First generation were clunky. Nokias are terrific. My son was an executive with T-mobile and had the latest everything. He prefers the Windows phone.

Did I say two-day battery life? It automatically kills the apps you don't use.

Lefty724

Name
E
Yes. My cousin is a IT guy and now prefers Windows phones over everything else. He carries a Nokia 1520 (?) and a Surface Pro everywhere he goes.

I've person never used a Windows phone other than messing with his, but I really like the active tiles on them.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
This is what I use, cheap and efficient. It actually stores peoples numbers in the hand set so I don't have to remember them. I think I have like 3-4 dozen numbers in this unit. There is room for a small note pad and pen so when I get a fire or water loss I can jot the info down and just punch up a number. It's truly amazing technology! :cool:

The best part is no data plan or any of that BS to deal with, they grand fathered me in and I only pay $99.00 a month with UNLIMITED peak and off peak time. I know, I'm lucky. They don't just offer this to anyone but they said as long as I didn't tell others they would do it for me. :icon_cool:

If anyone wants one I can get you a special deal on them, the guy at the store said they have a few more that they would let go at a good price. $599.00 with unlimited Peak and off Peak.

cell-phone-bag-phone_zpsllrgmr27.jpg

Reactions: dealtimeman

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No Lee it wasn't used. I bought this one new, its been mine for a couple of decades now. :biggrin:

Did I mention all the Peak I can handle? Its the cat's ass plan! :rockon:

I can hook you up if you like. I have an in at the Verizon store, they know me. When I walk in they all say "its the bag guy", even if the bag is in the truck.

I know that Lockhart wants one.

When he visited he was all over mine asking questions about how long I'd had it, and where do you get one. He made a few calls on it and was smiling the whole time. He even took a selfie and sent it to him wife on my phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FredC

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
You know I was just making fun of it!!!!

I told you looked silly carrying that ha phone around the mall!!!

Chavez thought people were looking at him because he was cool!

I told him they were looking because he looked like the very strange old guy carrying a museum piece telephone bag around the mall while smiling and whistling at the younger women!!!

Reactions: Russ T.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom