Let's have a contest!

Mikey P

Administrator
Since most of you losers are not Professional Vloggers like Saiger and I, I thought I'd let you guys have the pleasure of responding to a You Tube hater.

Screenshot_20200630-181551.png

Best response wins a $12 Casio wrist watch.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
you must be one of those stylish Mexicans who takes great care to have a brand new white t-shirt , 4 times your normal size and perfectly pressed Chinos on at all times.

Nope

But still avoid pocket protectors and Velcro shoes

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Btw actually had to google chinos

Even though itā€™s rare that I do the heavy lifting now. I still prefer the style of cargo pants that Iā€™ve used for years and dickies work shirts.

Reactions: Mikey P

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Just a simple shirt and cargo pants. Hereā€™s in the desert I despise jeans to me theyā€™re restrictive and hot. I wear that same shirt pictured, most of the guys in the know wear long sleeves in the desert.

Keeps you cooler longer and donā€™t need to worry bout cancer

Iā€™ve got nice clothes that I guess I should wear at the office but I donā€™t really care. Fat guys prefer comfortable clothes!

BDCF34B3-4FE5-470A-B38B-EFE8B7FABC6C.png

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I bet @Jimmy L would enjoy a good Mex-Metal concert at the park

his Indian would get mad respect.

Havenā€™t listened to those guys in years.

Mike Muir was a nutcase. I saw your mommy was pretty sick.

Infectious grooves

Was his too if I remember

Mikey P

Administrator
I was at a Circle One "gig" where John Macias was on Mike Muir's shoulder in the slam pit. Somehow I thought it would be a good idea to knock them over

I was about to get killed by 50 Doc Martins when a schoolmate gave them the he's cool, let him live hand signal......

yep

• Haha
Reactions: Fat Mike

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I was at a Circle One "gig" where John Macias was on Mike Muir's shoulder in the slam pit. Somehow I thought it would be a good idea to knock them over

I was about to get killed by 50 Doc Martins when a schoolmate gave them the he's cool, let him live hand signal......

yep

Yea mosh pits can get pretty brutal. Mike Muir was a pretty big guy back in the day

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Since most of you losers are not Professional Vloggers like Saiger and I, I thought I'd let you guys have the pleasure of responding to a You Tube hater.

View attachment 100622

Best response wins a $12 Casio wrist watch.

Want to reply to his MyT comment "How long will it run though? And how many customer service updates to get it running?..
Asking for a friend"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom