Kids spilled Magic Mixies onto Persian rug

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Has anyone had this problem come into their rug shop? Is the product water soluble?

Amazon product

Thuy vu rug view #2.jpgThuy vu rug.jpg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I wonder if the customer left this review:

I really wanted to like this toy. We’ve done all of the scruf n luvs, Rainbocorn slimes and tons of other messy things so I wasn’t turned off by this having a potion portion. But it has a huge design flaw. Once you get the animal out and the potion has flipped over into the base of the of the cauldron it is right at the same level of this hole I took pictures of and circled. I hadn’t noticed the hole and it wasn’t highlighted in the directions. If you pick up the cauldron after making the potion it comes out of this hole and goes everywhere. They could have just not put the hole there and had the potion held in the base of the cauldron to be opened over a sink. The worst part is that man, this stuff stains. It ruined a rug, my shirt, and even stained my marble counter when I sat the thing on it. It’s cute, but the animal you get out doesn’t do much of anything so I’d say all in all not worth the mess. We did it 30 minutes ago and my daughter has already tossed the animal aside.

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
Another classic example of the versatility of the RotoVac Jr. Pretty hard to invalidate 525 cleaning passes per minute for thorough deep cleaning.

FredC

Village Idiot
Another classic example of the versatility of the RotoVac Jr. Pretty hard to invalidate 525 cleaning passes per minute for thorough deep cleaning.

how many times has it got whatever the staining element of magic mixies is out?

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
how many times has it got whatever the staining element of magic mixies is out?
Several times Fred. The worst was throughout a young lady''s bedroom and into the hallway to a sitting area. I have cleaned for the family for years, and the husband asked how I made the carpets so soft and comfy to walk on.

Reactions: FredC

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
And what if the 2 headed option was used in an overlapping fashion?

Personally, I think he's short-changing his customers
My first RV was the two headed one in 2001. It didn't overlap as you suggest. I modified it by making two JR''s out of that machine. Short changing is called wand cleaning. Convince me otherwise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom