Judson juice

Greenie

Les is just like you and me, he hates stuff that doesn't work as advertised. When he was formulating the O2 system, it was originally designed to be diluted at 1 oz. per gal, and in fact on light soil it'll work at 1/2 oz. per gallon with dwell time, but he didn't want anyone dissatisfied with their initial experience, and knowing that most cleaners clean dirty carpet, he set the recommended usage at 2 oz. per gal, it is still an excellent value, and a good solid universal pre-spray.

The O2 extraction rinse is the sleeper, that just plain rocks.

As for the glug-glug technicians, Just what are they pouring it into? a pump up or batt. sprayer really requires a measuring cup, or I'll bet your chem cost are all over the place...as are your results?

I can't even imagin trying to eyeball 15 oz. in a HF sprayer?

Rex Tyus

Greenie said:
I can't even imagin trying to eyeball 15 oz. in a HF sprayer?

That is the easiest part of cleaning bro. Half way up to the bottom line. :D

Ok so it is 16 oz not 15 but hey, I am gonna soak it anyway. :twisted:

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Mardy...

SuperTLP does not, and never has, contained Butyl in any form.

And it's not that I was pissed that you like it better, I was pissed that I've been telling my chemist for the better part of 3 years now that I had an idea for a product like that, and he's been dragging his feet on it. (So I went by his place last week and got the H2O2 I gave him way back when, to do it myself, like I did for OneStep.)

Duane

timnelson

The term "butyl" is generally used in our industry as a synonym for the following glycol ether:

Chemical Name: 2-Butoxyethanol
CAS Registry Number: 000111-76-2
Synonyms: 2-Butoxyethanol; Butoxyethanol; Butyl cellosolve; Ethanol, 2-butoxy-; Ethylene glycol mono-n-butyl ether; Ethylene glycol monobutyl ether; Monobutyl ethylene glycol ether; n-Butoxyethanol

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok, so I went back and read all the posts in this thread to see if anyone mentioned the after effects of JJ.
Everyone says it works but has anyone gone back and felt the carpet? How about after a 6 month or year period when you reclean it?

I need to make sure that the carpet is soft after it dries and leaves minimal residue. That whole resoiling thing.

Please let me know.

Yes I care about the carpet even after I leave.
I'm just an old softy. :wink:

hogjowl

Idiot™
The "feel" of the dried carpet, after cleaning, is the same as any other product I have used when rinsed with a rinsing agent. Using JJ Rinse, I don't expect any resoiling issues. Carpet is soft.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've been using way too much as well.
Been putting 16oz in the Spraymaster jug, 7quarts I believe (bigger than the HF jug) and spraying that with NO tip. It cleaned great but it was a somewhat overpowering fresh smell from it. Too much of anything isn't necessarily better.

Started using a new sprayer, BUT has the yellow tip, same 7qt jug, putting in 16oz as before. Getting just as good of results.

Les is right, less is better :wink:

TimP

Resoil is not a problem with jj. Been using it for a long time and not a problem what so ever. Actually the rinse leave a very soft feel to the carpet....and I've seen the least resoil with the combo vs about anything I've used.

Dolly

I like to use products that work...........the price of a product that works is never to expensive.........Just pass it on and use what works.

JJ is one of those products that works and smells great!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom