Judson juice

Tried it out this week and I love it but for the price...I cant trust my techs who glug when they mix everything so...Im gonna use it when i clean and they stick with the powder we use which is very good BTW.

TimP

Judson O2 is a liquid and a preconditioner, there is also a rinse to make a complete system. It is some good stuff.

Right now I use Cobbs Powermax Powder for my preconditioner. And I'm trying to use up the point blue emulsifier for my rinse I purchased to clean some institutions.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Thanks Tim,
Are these available at most cleaning supply stores. I haven't seen the names at mine. I didn't know about them either.

I use Flex for a prespray and Prolon for the rinse. I have put the Citrus boost in before but didn't seem to do much really.
Works pretty well but I am always on the lookout for something better.
I like Prolon because it was said that it's close to procyon without eating the brass. Seems to do the trick.

TimP

The judson chemicals can be purchased direct....more information here http://truckmountdirect.com/
if you live on the west coast you may can save some in shipping purchasing from Greenglides. You have to call both to make your purchase

Their deodorizers are good too

If you want to try the Powermax you have to purchase from http://www.cobbcarpet.com. You can call them or e-mail them for your order. Cobb has some other products that are good too. You have to order a ton of stuff to get free frieght or wait for a special, sometimes they will have specials in the supplier specials room.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Hollywood said:
I use Flex for a prespray

Flex is mega high ph pre-spray.
It's not approved for stain resist nylons.
save Flex for the grease pits, where it excells due to mucho butyl and lye

we used to use Flex as our "sledgehammer".
But honestly, we stopped using it some time ago because they changed the formula.
It just didn't cut it like it used too.

our sledgehammer now is max and 1/2 dilution of Prochem Powerburst.
It melts grease just as well as Flex , but covers a broader range of soils

call for a sample of Judson juice.
It's pretty good stuff, but not a "sledgehammer" pre-spray imHo

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
White Collar said:
Meat... What is max and where do I get it? I had a repo I did today and I used flex, did pretty well but it still left some spots.

Sorry if i wasn't clear, WC.
"max" is two scoops per gal of Prochem Powerburst.
Powerburst is a powder and comes with a scoop.
For the rat nazdies, we use 3 scoops pr gal (max and 1/2 mix ratio)
more often than not, those are "heaping" scoops

you can find Prochem Powerburst at any disty that sells PC chems.

Mix it with hot water and don't be afraid to spray it on heavy.
On some of the restoration/savage rags we see in sec 8 rentals, it's not uncommon for us to NUKE it at a gal per 100-150sf

at that rate, you can hose down the whole joint and not worry about it drying out before you get there.
By the time we get to the living room (which is generally the last and dirtiest room) the juice has been dwelling for 30 minutes or more.
The longer the dwell time, the better.

if your local disty doesn't carry PC chems, but has Bridgepoint chems, try Power Break.
It's a "hammer" too. I'd say it works just as well as PBurst
My only knock on Power break, is the unpleasant odor while it dwells.
That's why we don't use it, but it will indeed kick a rat nazdie's azz

..l.T.A.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I love JJ, but it's just too darn expensive for me to allow my guy's to use it. The glug-glug method just wont work with a $34.95 a gallon prespray.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I was being serious. I realize it's basically what yOu said, but I feel the same way.

It's a fantastic product at a rather out of sight price.

hogjowl

Idiot™
DooDaddy got pissed when I told him it was even better than Super TLP, but was giddy as a kid at Christmas when I told him how much it cost.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
admiralclean said:
I love JJ, but it's just too darn expensive for me to allow my guy's to use it. The glug-glug method just wont work with a $34.95 a gallon prespray.

too cheap to buy them a measuring cup?
or they're too stOOpit to learn how to use one?
:roll: :roll: :roll:

..L.T.A.

clean one

@ 2oz per gal, you get 64 gals of pre spray per gallon of product, my average job i spray 2 gal or less pre spray. So the cost of diluited gallon isn't bad. 4oz per gal of product that cost 17.50 a gallon cost the same per use as 35.00 a gallon of Judson juice. But for sure buy a measuring cup

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Is this stuff ok for the stain resistant carpet or just the trashed out ones?
I'm thinkin of trying it but want to find out the pro's vs the con's

Anyone?

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
The better question is does it really work at 2oz per gallon. I have been using a product that advertises 2oz per gallon for normal and 3oz for heavy soil and I've found it really needs 4oz for normal and 5-6oz for heavy. At the higher dilutions it does work well though but then it starts getting pretty pricey.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yes, it is safe for stain resistant carpet if you use it without the booster. I use it every day at 2 oz's per gallon for "normal" residential situations and it does fine for me. If I run into a job that is pretty dirty, I boost that 2 oz's with one tablespoon of the booster powder. This mixture will usually get even the worst. However, on occasion, I'll run into an oily soiled berber, or a restaurant and the 2 oz's will have to go up to 5 oz's per gallon. (With one tbs. of booster powder.)

I'll be honest here. The price is high, but secondary to the results. My favorite supplier in this whole industry is TCS. Those guys are great to me, and I try to give them all the business I can. Their in-house cleaning solutions are good, and cheap, but smells bad, probably contain butyl and so I have a hard time using them. Same with Duane's Super TLP. Duane says it contains no butyl, but is smells like it does and that's enough for me.

JJ smells good, works great and I like that. Plus, as far as I know, it contain no butyl.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
OK,
Think I'm gonna buy some and let you guys know what I think. Always looking for better.
Maybe they will send me some samples??
Wait a minute, You probably don't give a rat's ass what I think!

Just wanted to make sure everyone was accounted for in this post.
Thank you very much, I'm here all week.

Joey Johnston said:
The better question is does it really work at 2oz per gallon. I have been using a product that advertises 2oz per gallon for normal and 3oz for heavy soil and I've found it really needs 4oz for normal and 5-6oz for heavy. At the higher dilutions it does work well though but then it starts getting pretty pricey.

It definately works @ 2 oz. a gallon. I switched over from Zone Perfect which is a 4 oz. product that sells for right around $30 a gallon and Judsons @ 2 oz. works better IMHO. Get the rinse, too. It's a great combo! $35 for a gallon that makes 64 gallons is around $0.55 per gallon rtu.

John Watson

For those of you who clean the cleaner than usual carpets like we do, it even takes less than the 2oz per gal mixture. A few years back a supplier who doesn't normaly go to Connections went and was giving away free measuring cups at his booth, Helen and I ended up with 4-5 of them. Best ones we ever used and it does have a 2oz mark for just mixing a gallon at a time. The O2 system is awsome..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom