Jon Don MEM Program

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Billy & Steve,

We know you've had a few test subjects for the program. Do you have any numbers as far as ROI for these guys with the program that you don't mind sharing ? Any projected date the website and program will be launched yet ?

tim

I would whole heartedly agree with that! I use SM but I am not thrilled with the choice of cards to send. I thought they should team up with Jon Dons graphics and have a real winner system.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Me 4. I'm completely sold on Service Monster. I haven't seen the quality of cards that they do yet though. I've seen the MEM examples Mikey posted. They'd be two peas in a pod.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Mikey P said:
at this point they should team up with Service Monster.

Jon Don's graphics for the cards and SM's already proven customer tracking/routing system.

They can call it Matrix Marketing in a Box.

good Lord, don't give Billy any ideas!!! :shock: We have been waiting for this thing for years. If he decided to team up with someone else, it will take another 5 years!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I love the quality fo Service Monster cards...and the info can be changed to suit your company.
Looks like a wedding invitation and I think the women like that.

If you guys start puttin your ugly ass truck on the card and start shakin your penis at people, you will turn them off.

I have gotten thank you's for my thank you's. So far everyone loves them.
Jenifer tells me they are perfect.

Stop thinking like a big hairy carpet cleaner and start listening to your demographic.

Hooeybumster,
you will love the cards. They will send you samples if you ask for them.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yep ... seems to me that looking inside the industry for good marketing ideas is sorta like looking inside the yellow pages under Chiropractors for a good physician.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
admiralclean said:
Yep ... seems to me that looking inside the industry for good marketing ideas is sorta like looking inside the yellow pages under Chiropractors for a good physician.

So whatcha got against chiropractors?

IB

PS Plus do chiropractors (or MD's for that matter) give you a 100% delighted, no pathetic-attempt-to-weasel-out-of-failure-to-deliver-by-people-we-have-partnered-with, full money-back guarantee? Jon-Don does on everything we deliver, including all of our marketing systems. So why are we a "bit behind" on MEM? You'll just have to ask Big Billy about that one ...

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I don't know but it seems to me everytime someone signs up for service monster MEM is losing a potential customer. I'll be looking seriously at service monster in the next month or so. I can't hold out on mem any longer I've got to get something going.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Steven,
I would love to give you an answer but at this point we have no clue. It was my fault that the program was promoted before it was ready. When I saw the initial postcards I was so excited I wanted to start talking about it. That was a major blunder on my part.

Bottom line is we will not release it until it is bug free.

Those of you that grew up as Catholic altar boys know what I mean when I say "mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa."

Those of you that aren't Catholic the less than accurate translation from Latin is "I screwed up big time."

If you would like to dig deeper into this issue I would suggest you read the book "Sway"

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Thanks Bill. Good to see the program being taken thru the paces. I'm starting to worry that Doug D is going to have a coronary soon, though!

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Thanks Bill. Good to see the program being taken thru the paces. I'm starting to worry that Doug D is going to have a coronary soon, though!

Doug just needs to sit back with a nice cold guinness and chill out.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Actually, this has given me something to bitch about for the past year, or so, and it looks like it will continue to provide me with pissy material for months to come.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
admiralclean said:
Actually, this has given me something to bitch about for the past year, or so, and it looks like it will continue to provide me with pissy material for months to come.
I'm all for anything that will keep you occupied and out of your pseudo-English professor snarky complaining about my literary prowess or lack of it.

Island Boy
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com (Jon-Don's new SFS-dedicated web site- arriving sooner than MEM- guaranteed!)

PS Actually Yeadon's post above is a wonderful example of a loyal employee falling on his sword for the team. It really has not been Big Billy's fault.

Let's just say MEM is behind schedule simply because we dramatically under-estimated the complexities of developing a simple yet functional site of this type. BUT when it is released MyEasyMarketing.com will be absolutely covered with our no-excuses, NO weaseling out with pathetic 50% off discounts on other marketing stuff that doesn't work, 100% cash back, no-questions-asked Jon-Don guarantee. And that is why we are taking our time to get it right instead of "partnering" with outside companies of dubious character in a mad dash to extract money from your pocket ...

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
Steve, you've changed. Never bad mouth the competition. Dont lose your class.

Less boards more volunteer work.

The Preacher

Joel D said:
Steve, you've changed. Never bad mouth the competition. Dont lose your class.

Less boards more volunteer work.

Steve, don't listen to Joel, we like you throwing the comp under the bus!!! :twisted:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
admiralclean said:

Now we ALL can be happy. :wink:

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
admiralclean said:

that makes 2 of us!! :mrgreen:
Steven Hoodlebrink said:

Don't worry bout me! I will have a coronary when the Twins "actually say that MEM is done and open to the public"!!!!

billyeadon said:
Doug just needs to sit back with a nice cold guinness and chill out.

I prefer Corona's instead!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom