Interview with Jimmy Ladwig 12-6-06

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I met my wife at a friends party.
She hid behind a couch while I opened the bottle of cheap champainya.

I knew it was love when the cork hit the ceiling and bounced off and hit her in the head......as she was hiding behind the couch.

Mikey P

Administrator
I want to know if you've ever been so "had" as the time I changed my profile to be Jimmy for that day and posted how Encap really works and I was wrong all along?

That was one of my all time best stunts, you have to admit. I had everyone going , even Ricky G thought there was a god that day....

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Vincent I have learned a lot from Chad.
Everyone should call and talk to him......everyday.

Mikey.....You were rude and did distasteful things on Evan's board.
I was horrified at some of your low brow comments.

harryhides

Name
Tony
That's odd, Carolyn told me me that she met you when she worked at the ice cream parlor.

JimmyJeff-1.jpg

Attachments

• JimmyJeff-1.jpg
    JimmyJeff-1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 316

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Everyone must admit, when Mikeys around there is never a dull moment.

Most of the people on the red board or the liar board have no balls and always ran to the teacher telling.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Mikey I think your jealousy of me goes back to when Cleanfax made me their regional man of the year back in March of 2003.

G

We here at Mikey's Board are very lucky. I have learned alot from dad. Life is not all about cleaning and how much money one can make. Its all about what I learned from Dad...and how to get through this journey called life.

You don't want to know how many empty pints of Chunky Monkey that myself and Blake have thrown out after Dad passes out from his large smile on his face of all the banana and nuts that that great ice cream has in it.

I am very lucky for having Jimmy in my life.

Thank you Jimmy!

Rex Tyus

I know this is ALL ABOUT JIMMY. But I have to ask, does anyone remember an example of Mikes obscene post? I was always rolling out of my chair L M F A O at Mikes post.

Sorry to interrupt,

Rex

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
And truth be told of that picture of Evan and I is that he had just farted when I walked up and caught him by surprise. Have you ever smelled a large man's farts?

G

Maybe Jimmy ISN'T ready to return.

Like Mike, my farts will not smell like bacon.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
So with that said Evan, what are you going to do when the advertisers say they cannot advertise on your board anymore because lack of traffic.

Mikey, Jimmy and others brought attention to your board like a bad accident.

So tell

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Evan I'm gonna jump in here and just say that YOU sir are detrimental to our industry.

With your pompous act you call your board and all the phony ass liars who post there.

Yeah Mikey is a prick.....but you know..........I LOVE HIM!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Lee I posed as George at connections.

It was great fun seeing all the SHAMPOO foam being made while I ran that cimex!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Vincent I am not aware of that underwear...could you give me the link?

G

Jimmy,

Can you tell the crowd what you said when you seen all that foam at Rickys booth?

Chad

harryhides

Name
Tony
Rickys face went from bright and happy to deep dark lines of concern as this idiot filled his booth with foam because he never let go of the trigger, lol

Brian L

Name
Brian L
Jimmy, you are one of my all time favorite posters on all the CC boards and I hope you never stop because things would be pretty dull without you. Your outhouse post will always be my favorite.

I better stop right there as my goat-cheese pizza is starting to back-up on me.

10-2!

G

My board is much more respected by the industry. WE have the big players advertising and reading. You have a few hundred users, most are inactive. Say what you will, but WE are bigger and more successful. When will Mike have a magazine?

~Ev

Jimmy, you are NOT coming back now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom