I'll spend _____________for my next Truck Mount

How Much I'll Spend On My Next Truck Mount

• Total voters
R

Rafa L

my nurf ball and ductape unit has more then enough power and most likely surpasses most of the over priced spinner bait machines.....best part - it paid for itself within 2-3 months at the most.

Damm thing sucks so much and heat that boils....I've order a second clunker as a back up........less then 10k.....this one comes with a free screw driver from harbor freight......

cheers..........

suckers.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I try to put up a safe, "techy" poll and it still ends up all about freeflow.

Lord help us all.........

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Back to our regularly scheduled program.

Comments that do not include your next truck mount purchase will be deleted.........

Yes, that means you brother Mikey

Mikey P

Administrator
after a solid 8.6 hours of use on my Lunchpail I would recommend one to any non metro cleaner looking for a simple as can be machine that kicks ass and is way less then any other machine in it's class.

available at your local Pemberton's Piggly Wiggly of course.

Mike Draper

Mikey P said:
[quote="Mike Draper":tfjfcuro]Either a new butler or an Aerotech. We are close to picking up an commercial contract for 50k a year, so in that case we will buy an AT, if we don't get it, then it will be a Butler.

That's like saying If I cant buy the Boeing 757 I'm going to settle for a lawn mower.[/quote:tfjfcuro]

What I am saying is that there is no need for me to run an AT if I am not going to dual wand every week with it. just like the garbage pail, a new pimped butler will clean with the best of them. :wink:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Richard

I'll run the poll longer, but yes, its consistent with what I've been seeing in the Mid Atlantic and what I'm hearing nationwide.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I don't want to skew any participation by saying much yet. I'll share it when the poll dies down sometime next week.

But it is a change.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
AshleyMckendree said:
I have another Mercedes Diesel engine I could make into another TM. 8)

You have any more pics of that? I would love to get my hands on a project like that. where did you get the blower?
Thanks,
Anthony

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Mikey,

I'm curious.

I don't know if you've tested this out yet, but, do you think you can clean at a higher production rate with your V, than you can clean with the Lunchpail? ...with equally comparable jobs.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
The machine that set the worlds record for training time....ONE DAY!

frontcover.jpg

under $10,000.00

BTW...that is a Pitts clutch..........

what??? inside...OK.....

machineinside.jpg

clean as a pin!

Mikey P

Administrator
Bob Savage said:
Mikey,

I'm curious.

I don't know if you've tested this out yet, but, do you think you can clean at a higher production rate with your V, than you can clean with the Lunchpail? ...with equally comparable jobs.

With just one wand on the V?

The cleaning/rinsing part of the job would be exactly the same, set up and tear down would be about 10 minutes quicker with the V do to now electric reel, no fresh and a small van where everything needs to be.

But like I told my good buddy Yappers McYork today, if my V disappear tonight I would order a Hino or Isuzu truck with the same Vortex sized box but with two Lunchpails in it sharing a 300 gal freshy.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Thanks Mikey.

Doesn't the Lunchpail run dual wands too? So, that would make comparing the 2 as far as production rates do-able.

I think one can reel up on a manual vacuum reel just as fast (within a few seconds), as an electric vacuum reel.

It's just less effort with an electric reel.

G

I checked less than 10k for one of the following;

1. Recoil Next Generation with External Next Generation Booster and Kero Heater
2. EZ Truck Mount Custom with Kero Heater
3. Savage

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
SRI Cleaning said:
AshleyMckendree said:
I have another Mercedes Diesel engine I could make into another TM. 8)

You have any more pics of that? I would love to get my hands on a project like that. where did you get the blower?
Thanks,
Anthony

I will post some older pics I have at the shop PC.

The #5 Sutorbilt on it is older than I am, and my dad found it in a scrap yard when I was 3 years old. And I'm about to rebuild it and use a #45 until its done.

Mikey P

Administrator
Bob Savage said:
Thanks Mikey.

Doesn't the Lunchpail run dual wands too? So, that would make comparing the 2 as far as production rates do-able.

I think one can reel up on a manual vacuum reel just as fast (within a few seconds), as an electric vacuum reel.

It's just less effort with an electric reel.

To be honest I have only dual o upholstery so far.

I'll take two wands with me next time it see action just for you Bob.

TimP

I don't think ill ever buy another pto machine like I have now. As far as the poll goes I chose 20-25 since that's about what I expect my replacement machine will cost that will meet my requirements.

What I want is a heat exchange machine that will dual wand. I don't want to notice when a wand is off the ground nor notice a drop in heat when both wands, at 12 flow, are being used compared to one wand and I want to have high pressure with heat. Of course with reliability and reasonable fuel consumption. Of course all in a box truck.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
TimP said:
I don't think ill ever buy another pto machine like I have now. As far as the poll goes I chose 20-25 since that's about what I expect my replacement machine will cost that will meet my requirements.

What I want is a heat exchange machine that will dual wand. I don't want to notice when a wand is off the ground nor notice a drop in heat when both wands, at 12 flow, are being used compared to one wand and I want to have high pressure with heat. Of course with reliability and reasonable fuel consumption. Of course all in a box truck.

I would recommend an Everest 650 for you then. Good for dual wanding at 2-300 ft hose runs.

TimP

Steven Hoodlebrink said:
TimP said:

I would recommend an Everest 650 for you then. Good for dual wanding at 2-300 ft hose runs.

I've got my eye on the dxt genesis right now and I know they run about 27 but I'm hopeing something slightly cheaper will be out when I'm ready. The everest don't make the heat I want anyway.

Back
Top Bottom