I move quick

Becker

Name
Becker
Odin would have not of paid more than $250.00 and a bottle of booze for it though.
of course his version would be green ( no not green running, green because it has sat in the rain forest for 6 years and was home to wild animals )

joe harper

Name
joe harper
YOU HAVE CREATED A WHOLE NEW MARKET................

All the $750.00.... 97 Dodge Vans were hauled to Cali. :shock: :shock:
Where the RUMOR is they are getting $4500.00. "Is that possible" :oops:

If you really have your heart set on a 97 Dodge.....The Salvage Yard is FULL :idea:

If that van "BLOWS YOUR SKIRT-UP" good for you....

I just thought you were a better HORSE-TRADER :?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't see a problem with the price, we just traded in a 93-Ford with 120,000 miles for $1,500.00 on a new van.

They will resell it for $3,000.00, that's 4-years older a, 90,000 less miles.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Mikey P said:
[quote="truckmount girl":eek:41phfrx]For $1,500 ya could have had Moby, and he's a '99 extended and he has a glorious history.

Take care,
Lisa

215,00+ miles..

yikes.

time bomb,[/quote:eek:41phfrx]

Yeah, but the history....the stories that van could tell! 'Sides the old guy still runs like a top. I'd keep him and just use him for occassional hauling, but i need to get rid of some vehicles and get something decent with 4 seats. ANYONE GOT ANYTHING THEY WANT TO TRADE?

Take care,
Lisa

I almost bought a Dodge 3500 like the one in the pic that was the same year. It rode like crap and was ugly in my opinion. I would have spent a little more (8-10 thousand) and got a GMC Savanna. I have had my GM van since 98 and have had it loaded to the max for 11 years. I have 225,000 miles on the original motor, and the van runs like a champ. You can't ask for any more than that out of a van. I paid 18,000 for it with 2,200 miles on it it in 98.

G

As tall as you are,it might be a little tight getting in and out! I have a Dodge in
Michigan (by the way its for sale on Jon-Don) Thats the only thing I dont like aboput a Dodge

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Steve,

Put that van on Truckmount Deals ...They have a banner here too!!!!!!!

I think they sold Mikes (steamway) in about a week ????

They get treated my right :!:

G

I sold my air duct cleaning equipment on there and it
easy and painless!

I do recommend Truckmount Deals.com!

Bob Foster

Better lay out
dodgefloorplansidetnt.jpg

Put a roof vent in the van for sure because of the Little Giant

Dimensions you should no

Chem shelf 36 or 48

Little Giant #4 18 x 18 and you will have to shield the hose reel. 3 inches clearance on all sides

Length needed for hose reel with respectable distance from door 48 (??)

You might want to consider buying the bigger reel up from mine. I carry 1 fifty of 2" and 3 fiftys of 2.5" and it barely fits on my reel however you will crowd the back door with a bigger reel so maybe you might want to consider getting the same size as I have because its 6 inches narrower.

Name
I'm Rick James
Bob Foster said:
Better lay out
dodgefloorplansidetnt.jpg

Put a roof vent in the van for sure because of the Little Giant

Dimensions you should no

Chem shelf 36 or 48

Little Giant #4 18 x 18 and you will have to shield the hose reel. 3 inches clearance on all sides

Length needed for hose reel with respectable distance from door 48 (??)

You might want to consider buying the bigger reel up from mine. I carry 1 fifty of 2" and 3 fiftys of 2.5" and it barely fits on my reel however you will crowd the back door with a bigger reel so maybe you might want to consider getting the same size as I have because its 6 inches narrower.

I read on the BB that the roof exhaust for the heater is a waste. I use either a walley world fan or for the hot hot days here I am going to run the AC in the van. I have 5 vents on the ceiling going down the length of the van. Going to kill me in gas though.

Bob Foster

What I meant was just a vent in the roof to let out some hot air. Not a vent from the Little Giant through the roof.

gary mackay

That is a terrific price but those dodge vans are butt ugly to me, the passenger windows have always scared me being asian sized. I'd feel like i was in a submarine even with the windows down.

Mikey P

Administrator
Funny, I love the look. I was stunned when Coit switched to Chevy with those goofy high up tail lights.

I call this the anti V.

Small, quiet, affordable, easy to drive, able to leap tall buildings with a single bound and I'm promised the Lunchpail will almost match the V in performance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom