Jeff T
It’s you’re time and 300$.
Do as you feel necessary.
I do pet jobs daily.
I’ve had 2 callbacks in a year....

The Boot

Name
John
only if you flush with TM hose. I've found over the years that in extracting product with the water claw is more effective than the wand.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
You have SaigersCide? You have already flushed the soil? Ok, mix it double strength, apply generously. Blow minty breath on the client for ten minutes or so, then suck the SaigersCide back out with your 6” Gecko tile wand. Do not flush, just suck it until you feel happy. It works better and faster than a water claw and you don’t have to get on your knees. It won’t make soil spots later. Hydrocide works well, too.

Kaboom.

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
You have SaigersCide? You have already flushed the soil? Ok, mix it double strength, apply generously. Blow minty breath on the client for ten minutes or so, then suck the SaigersCide back out with your 6” Gecko tile wand. Do not flush, just suck it until you feel happy. It works better and faster than a water claw and you don’t have to get on your knees. It won’t make soil spots later. Hydrocide works well, too.

Kaboom.
6" tile wand?

Lo

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
recommended replacement
not good enough for the new family

if you walked in there and could smell it, in all likelihood you're pi55ing in the wind .
It's one thing to "improve" urine contamination
another to completely correct it without removing/discarding pad, flooding carpet and flushing it w/claw on one side and copious amounts of rinse thru it from the other side

...that a new picky tenant without pets and good nose won't notice on a hot day

That from a hasbeen hack that's used all the woopidoo paring agents, enzymes, quats, oxi's, acids, deos, etc.
....and quit pi55ing around with urine correction promises years ago unless they want to pay to doit right

I'm sure some expUrt will be along soon to tell me there's some "new under the sun" topical juice that'll fix urine contamination and cure venereal warts too

..L.T.A.

randy

Name
Randy
You should have just cimexed or padded it with pet stain off mixed 1 to 1 and called it a day. There is no such thing as completely flushing urine from a carpet pad. Why should you have to clean that crap job twice for NO money ? Did you get drunk and lose your beer all over their rugs ? If not, " hey Mrs. Johnson you pissed too much in one spot. You are going to have to get potty trained. In the time being I can try ... but no way can a guarantee this. The carpet and pad are destroyed and you being cheap or broke just is not my problem ".

RULE 1 : CASH THE CHECK

• Haha
Reactions: Condog

hogjowl

Idiot™
if you walked in there and could smell it, in all likelihood you're pi55ing in the wind .
another to completely correct it without removing/discarding pad, flooding carpet and flushing it w/claw on one side and copious amounts of rinse thru it from the other side

That from a hasbeen hack that's used all the woopidoo paring agents, enzymes, quats, oxi's, acids, deos, etc.
....and quit pi55ing around with urine correction promises years ago unless they want to pay to doit right

I'm sure some expUrt will be along soon to tell me there's some "new under the sun" topical juice that'll fix urine contamination and cure venereal warts too

..L.T.A.
You don’t know what you’re talking about, Mr. 1970

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
No, I couldn't smell it..

I think the only reason these people did is because their furniture hasn't arrived yet and they're sleeping on the floor

steve_64

Sometimes urine jobs need a follow up. It can be difficult to get it all the first time bit the 2nd trip its easier to locate the exact source and treat it more thoroughly.
Plus your new customer will appreciate knowing are willing to come back and take care of their issues. Either way it's a win imo. Just make sure to fix it the 2nd time.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
the Poly pile still stinks of urine...

I UV'd it and recommended replacement but time and budget didn't allow.

all the carpet is upstairs and as you know I'm not a believer in Water Clawing anyways so I soaked it down good with UE and an Oxy/Enzyme Pod and flushed it good but not good enough for the new family..

I blew it and didn't use a urine specific product so now I get to go back and redo it (for $300, due to my minty fresh breath)

I have some Hydrocide and Saigercide on hand..

@Nomad74 and @hogjowl how wouuld you two pisspros deal with it?

It can be tough. If yu can’t touch the odor source with chems, its almost impossible to knock out. If you can fold the carpet back, spray the backing and pad with EOC X2. Or even your gallons of UnDuzIt. I like the EOC because its a 4:1 dilution. Its a synthetic enzyme and it’s not sensitive to jeat or cold. Its works for 21 days then goes dormant. If another animal urinates it reactivates. In cases where cost is an issue and the something needs to be done, I blanket coat the entire carpet with EOC X2 and groom it in with crb or Grandy.

Hopefully more damnate wasn’t done by first cleaning and smearing it around. In cases like that the above method with EOC jas worked wonders for me.

Mikey P

Administrator
It can be tough. If yu can’t touch the odor source with chems, its almost impossible to knock out. If you can fold the carpet back, spray the backing and pad with EOC X2. Or even your gallons of UnDuzIt. I like the EOC because its a 4:1 dilution. Its a synthetic enzyme and it’s not sensitive to jeat or cold. Its works for 21 days then goes dormant. If another animal urinates it reactivates. In cases where cost is an issue and the something needs to be done, I blanket coat the entire carpet with EOC X2 and groom it in with crb or Grandy.

Hopefully more damnate wasn’t done by first cleaning and smearing it around. In cases like that the above method with EOC jas worked wonders for me.

Can you please have Macy do the typing?

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton

.L.T.A.
Larry is absolutely right. No matter what some are able to persuade themselves about.

steve_64

Larry is absolutely right. No matter what some are able to persuade themselves about.
I have removed odors without replacing or even pulling carpet back. I've had plenty come back too. I'm better at knowing my limits now but also learned not to promise or guarantee removal. And charge accordingly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom