How much longer will ICS last?

ICS will last

• another 3 to 4 months at best.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikey P

Administrator
I hear EV~ was in a near panic attempting to sell advertising to anyone with a heart beat at Connections. It was not pretty sight.

While Clean Fax is getting larger, ICS is shrinking to thinner than a 1978 copy of the Fantastic Four.

So what would happen to the board if the mag dies?

yep, done.

Bob Foster

The next move will not be the demise of ICS, which is controlled by very big money that does understand the potential power of this media form. I just don't understand why they haven't exploited their web presence in this industry like they have done in other industries they are involved with.

ICS has more financial and new media resources available to it than all the other CC boards including this one. The major problem with ICS is these resources are not leveraged due to the myopia and lack of creativity of its leader.

The question should be how long will Evan last before he is shown the door in favor of someone who is willing to work hard and risk to achieve something.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Nothing but a corporate industry magazine.

All ads and little content.

In other words no personality and no emotional connection with real cleaners.

When I met Evan I should have jumped on his back and bit his ear off.

:(

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Expect a big announcement soon on ICS and their revamped online magazine. Evan isn't going anywhere. The weasel.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
[quote="Mikey P"

I'm unbannable.

I'm surprised no one has figured out who I am by now.[/quote]

I know. :wink:

Who would ever have thought that GOD would have such a big head :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooroo,

:roll:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I give a year before its completely electronic. I still stand by my statement that their decrease in advertising and other financial woes are a direct result of whats became of their bulletin board.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I can't speak from the magazine's perspective, but the ads the manufacturers that I represent put in the magazines got this many leads or new customers for me in the past few years..............0

Most of my new business comes from our own internet site, some from the manufacturers' internet sites, our own direct marketing, and (just like with cleaners) referral.

If the major manufacturers decide to pull or greatly curtail their ads, the magazines probably wouldn't last much longer.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Mr. Harris has recently given me authorization to run ads over on ICS....so with the CD name all over, they'll finally gain some credibility.

BUSY BEE

Haven't read it since I moved. Are they still using pictures from people in Sacto CA all the time? Why is that? I always saw pix of Pro Line people and local Sacto cleaners inside and on the cover.

F

FB7777

the mag will eventually go to a web version only and the bulletin board will stick around

The print version is definately in its last year or two

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
IF YOU ARE READING THIS EVAN I DEMAND YOU LET ME BACK ON YOUR BOARD!

MY LITTLE FRIENDS OVER THERE ARE DEMANDING I COME BACK!

POS!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom