How much $$$$ do you make?

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
your monthly payroll must be insane! How long has it taken you to build to that size? Any pointers to add additional vans or advertising to keep them busy? What is your job average? How many vans are you running?

You don't have to answer any of these but that's awesome!

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
As Trip said, I’m a janitor, so it’s different. Well, we do have floor and carpet cleaning crews, but it’s for all commercial business. All my churches own rental property, or have the rectory’s for the priest. I’m currently working in a 1.5 million house for the priests to move in as a rectory. I’ve been
doing this for 35 yrs. My girls were in the 6th and 8th grade when we started from scratch. They’re 44 and 46 now and boss me around.

Name
Swani
I have 28 to 30 chimps, 2 kids, and one grandkid in the mix. I don’t have to turn one tap if I don’t want to. I can do Marty all day every day. But, I still want to be relevant and not even let my kids decide how much they want to pay me. By the way, our SS alone pays for every expense we have personally.
I need to talk with you someday on how you do scheduling and cancelations. We currently have 7 employees and are looking to add more, but scheduling can be a nightmare.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I need to talk with you someday on how you do scheduling and cancelations. We currently have 7 employees and are looking to add more, but scheduling can be a nightmare.
I am volunteering Mr. Hayes as a mentor to us and you're now obligated to help us fix our problems and lives we need to get a few multi truck businesses helping each other figure out the next step...

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Swani, dang, don’t come to me for scheduling solutions. That’s why I have so many employees. You can’t have enough. Especially when you have a 7 day a week operation.

Reactions: Living The Dream
F

FB7777

Also, I was on first Coast 2 weeks ago. Cadillac Mountain, Acadia Natl. Park where the sunrise hits first😃 Bar Harbor, Maine😃
West St Hotel is beautiful in Bar Harbor… rooftop pool with a spectacular view of the cruise ship and whaling tour port … stayed there back in 2014

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Maine cinched up the rest of the east coast for us. Now all we have is the upper 4 states from Minnesota to Idaho and Alaska. Will work on that after Europe next year God willing and the creek don’t rise.

Reactions: Trip Moses

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I feel like most of y’all who’ve cleaned most your adult lives don’t appreciate it as much.

Coming from a shitty “career”, my life is better than ever.

I only answer to myself and I can just about make as much money as I want.

But it’s all up to me and no one else.

Life is good.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I feel like most of y’all who’ve cleaned most your adult lives don’t appreciate it as much.

Life is good.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
It isn't what you make, it's what you keep.
And if you do it right you can buy some toys for your retirement. These are designed to piss off as many people on the freeway as possible.

20221007_141644.jpg

Reactions: Dolly Llama

steve_64

Life is good.
I was 40 when I made the leap. Never could keep a job and was never happy with what I was doing.
I'm very lucky to be where I am today. It hasn't been easy.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
I dont care too much about how much I make, Its all about how much I keep. After my long time employee (18 years) split, a couple upgrades in equipment and procedure with a part time tech, Im definatley keeping more. Kinda nice just having to worry about my own family coming into the winter. Its a grind no matter how you slice it, but its a passion, getting stronger for the moment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom