How far will you go for a client?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I'll re-rail the thread now. We routinely go 75 miles to work in the Governor's Mansion and legislative buildings, with the travel costs built into the jobs. Otherwise we try to stay inside 20 miles.

I once drove a hundred miles into the Methow Valley (no charge) just to make sure a rug was laid correctly. It was finicky job at the vacation home of a a great customer. It helped that Winthrop is a cool tourist town with outstanding restaurants.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I'll re-rail the thread now. We routinely go 75 miles to work in the Governor's Mansion and legislative buildings, with the travel costs built into the jobs. Otherwise we try to stay inside 20 miles.

I once drove a hundred miles into the Methow Valley (no charge) just to make sure a rug was laid correctly. It was finicky job at the vacation home of a a great customer. It helped that Winthrop is a cool tourist town with outstanding restaurants.
That's like one of my customers in a town about 40 miles from me. I tried to refer him to some local but he would insist on me coming out despite a travel charge. Finally I just started packing a fishing rod with me and taking the afternoon off. Great Salmon River there

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom