How Do I Recover My Money?

F

FB7777

Only been screwed 5 times in 30 years

One guy was a restaurant that filed for bankruptcy 15 years but used my service a week before he filed

Told me he would pay me back personally when he got back on his feeT

Saw him last year on the Cape with a girl 20 years younger at a restaurant

Had to go over and say hi

Told the girl not to loan him any money cuz he still owes me $500 from 2003

Not a fvcking word from the clown

It’s nice to get paid in some fashion

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I've collected a couple people that would avoid all contact by invoicing or phone calls by printing in large red letters across the envelope "LAST NOTICE BEFORE COURT ACTION"
People don't like to be embarrassed, even if the only other person to see it is the mailman.

Back in the late 80's early 90's I had a pretty big guy work for me 6'6 6'7 a little sketchy looking in the eyes.
I used to just give him the outstanding invoices to collect while out on his route.

My favorite was a CPA that owed me for a water restoration job. After calling him several times and him promising that the check would be mailed that day I had had enough. I called him from his parking lot and got the same ole "Kevin, I promise I will put it in the mail today. I told him" No need I will save you the stamp. I am in your parking lot and will be up to your office in a minute. By time I walked the two flights of stairs the secretary was holding my check.

Name
Scott Turknett
When I worked for my old boss a guy gave me a hot check for the pre-sale cleaning. I had overheard where and when he was closing on the house the next day, and the mortgage officer refused to go forward until I was paid in cash. The guy was pissed that I embarrassed him, but besides that I have never had someone not pay.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Had one that took two years to get paid
another was a bad check that took a couple months to get square
(kept calling their bank to see if funds available) was there right away when they finally said there was enough to cover
and one for large dollars (over $12k) that took nearly 4 months to get covered in full

been fortunate though, only one I wasn't able to collect .
$160 bukz from a cop ...he got divorced, got canned from his cop job and disappeared

..L.T.A.

Back
Top Bottom