high end customer wants a rug made of linen, silk and wool cleaned in her home

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Host has their own proprietary products but you could use procyon or most non d'limonene presprays. Don't over apply.

We don't get Procyon down under.
What's the name of the Host prespray please?
:yoda:

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Ugh! I hate when this happens!

I informed the customer I would be dry cleaning the rugs to avoid liability and damage issues. I told her the method has made many advances in recent years and is the Greenest and safest method for her rugs. She responded that she didn't think this would work-- so I declined to clean her rugs.

This is AFTER i just spent $2k on a new 10"crb, white brushes, and Dry compound. :hopeless:
At least I have another customer in same situation who agreed to have her rugs dry cleaned-- now I'm only $1400 in the hole. :dejection:

I hope that CRB makes cleaning trashed out stairs easier and quicker!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

I informed the customer I would be dry cleaning the rugs to avoid liability and damage issues. I told her the method has made many advances in recent years and is the Greenest and safest method for her rugs. She responded that she didn't think this would work-- so I declined to clean her rugs.

This is AFTER i just spent $2k on a new 10"crb, white brushes, and Dry compound. :hopeless:
At least I have another customer in same situation who agreed to have her rugs dry cleaned-- now I'm only $1400 in the hole. :dejection:

Best if someone else ruins the rug anyway.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

Why did you feel like she needed an explanation of your process? You’re the professional

Reactions: Ron K and Shorty

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Sometimes there’s a fine line between a professional cleaner and a day laborer. The owner obviously didn't call you because they see you as the expert they called to have work done the way they want it done. This isn't the start of a good relationship it will likely be a nightmare

Reactions: Shorty

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Sometimes there’s a fine line between a professional cleaner and a day laborer. The owner obviously didn't call you because they see you as the expert they called to have work done the way they want it done. This isn't the start of a good relationship it will likely be a nightmare

I guess you didn't read the other posts.
I came highly recommended to her and she was willing to wait over a month before I personally could take care of her.
I declined the work because she wouldn't allow me to clean it my way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom