hello and thanks

Beclean

Supportive Member
just wanted to say hello to all and a great big thank you for all the information and laughs i havehad during 3years of lurking.the information and tips have been tremendous. I was in the beer distribution business for 15 years and currently am a apartment landlord. I purchased my carpet cleaning and janitorial business from the gentlemen who used to clean for my apartments. He retired, did i pay him too well? :lol: seriously he was 62 and ready. currenlyi am o/o with a janitorial staff for commercial accounts. Anyway my list of thanks in no particular order except for #1. GLIDES are great, i think i would quit and sell without them!
vacuum always
cimex and encap commercial for maintenance
greenie confirm 4 to the door 2.5 hose
sfs just powerful information
cgd info and bonnett dry passes with fans
mytee portable
most importantly by being able to read and learn and experiment from the information that is so freely given here has enabled me to improve and realize that i am not alone and that there is always help a click away. This place helped this newbie more than i can say. Thanks

sorry mike would love to make mf6 aand meet everybody but i can't get away

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Sheesh took you long enough!! Great to see you fingers where itching enough to post!!! Welcome to the group of Public Abuse.. I mean users of Mikeys Board!

:mrgreen:

Beclean

Supportive Member
i know glad you came on. i should see you next week, as i was finally able to get ahold of the lady so i will come and get those rugs out of your way, either wed or friday

Back
Top Bottom