Had a talk with a doctor today….

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I usually know more than the doctors these days. The more you get to know how they think the better off you will be. Most want to get as many people thru the door and throw pills at people to solve their problems. Think of them as those mechanics who don't know anything but to throw parts at a car hoping to fix them.
Unfortunately that seems to be the case ....you're lucky to even find one that will even LISTEN to you....and for Gods sake NEVER mention Google!!!!!
There are good ones and bad ones of course. As in any #calling, some were sent, and some just went🤷🏼‍♂️ My last surgery, gall bladder, the surgeon was excellent! I mean excellent. Very very surprised that a year after my surgery he committed suicide over an affair. A former
Cardiologist I had was a tremendous young doctor. Listened and informed and treated me with personal care, only to have his career cut short after being drunk and running over another doctor and killing him, and being sent to prison for life😩 The pressure of those jobs take a toll a lot of times. It’s sad!
My condolences to yor doctor and family....what means did he use?

Ohh ya sorry bout the dED guy too!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I usually know more than the doctors these days. The more you get to know how they think the better off you will be. Most want to get as many people thru the door and throw pills at people to solve their problems. Think of them as those mechanics who don't know anything but to throw parts at a car hoping to fix them.
Been ther
Done that!!!!!

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
The Scandinavian "EPA" equivalent recommended removing carpet after testing the carpets and discovered they hold many allergens, mold, and bacteria.
Installed carpet dropped to below 5%; n the following years allergy and asthma sufferers increased by 600%.

This caused the USA EPA to conduct a multi-year, multi-environment study on carpets and indoor air quality. And the book "Cleaning for Health" was born.
Bottomline- HWE, when done properly, improves indoor air quality and provides drug-free asthma and allergy relief.

Islandguy

Name
bob keenan
All that is true but the harm was already done. I don't know what it is like in the U.S but in Canada wall to wall is extinct in new homes .

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
All that is true but the harm was already done. I don't know what it is like in the U.S but in Canada wall to wall is extinct in new homes .
Actually, I see lots of wall to wall in new homes. Just less of it. It's in the bedrooms and sometimes a family room. Stairs and halls. Makes for smaller jobs but easier ones. I can do 3 rooms, hall and stairs for $250 in about an hour.

Reactions: Papa John

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
People often cover their hard floors with area rugs. You can charge a premium for area rugs. and some cleaners will avoid cleaning area rugs.
See the Positive:
less carpet means more money, either in rug cleaning or hard floor cleaning and restoration.

Islandguy

Name
bob keenan
Actually, I see lots of wall to wall in new homes. Just less of it. It's in the bedrooms and sometimes a family room. Stairs and halls. Makes for smaller jobs but easier ones. I can do 3 rooms, hall and stairs for $250 in about an hour.
Trends seem to go from west to east . Hopefully the carpet trend will extend to the east coast some day for future cleaner because there is virtually none going in new homes here .

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Trends seem to go from west to east . Hopefully the carpet trend will extend to the east coast some day for future cleaner because there is virtually none going in new homes here .
Time to focus on hard surfaces and rugs. I have a small rug shop here and get a lot of medium size rugs as people find their hard surfaces are cold and not very comfortable.

Reactions: Willy P

Islandguy

Name
bob keenan
Time to focus on hard surfaces and rugs. I have a small rug shop here and get a lot of medium size rugs as people find their hard surfaces are cold and not very comfortable.
I clean lots of rugs but nothing beats a house full of carpets .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom