Grandi Brush

I groom the carpet mostly with a groom brush and not a grandi groomer unless it is a shag style carpet. The problem I have is the brush pulls every loose fiber etc and leaves little fuzz balls all over the carpet while I am raking. It kills my finished groomed look. I have to tell the customer to vacuum the next day. Anybody else have this problem.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Re: Grandi Bursh

It has happened to me on a couple occasions, but usually the fuzz balls end up on the rake and I just pull 'em off. I rarely groom :shock: , so it's less of a problem now.

Name
Nate W.
Pull back towards you and you will significantly reduce to the fuzz to almost zero. Back and forth will always leave fuzz balls. I go back and forth on the whole room, then go back over it pulling back towards me.

I'd never ask a customer to vacuum the next day for the fuzz balls. Do it right once, or do it twice.

To each their own. 8)

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Imgine it's a commercial job, say an emtpy apartment, a hotel lobby, a banquet facility, and you're telling housekeeping it's "ready" EXCEPT they have to run a vacuum tomorrow BEFORE they can use it.

Or, maybe instead of carpet fuzz it's bits and pieces of trash, hair, dust bunnies, stuff you didn't get up when you prevacuumed. In the customer's eyes is there really a difference?

Why not vacuum so they don't have the opportunity to ponder things like, "shouldn't they be doing this?"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom