FYI (AirPath)

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
Hello to everyone,

I want to let all of you know that on December 6 Studebaker Enterprises licensed the patent for the AirPath to Dri-eaz. We came up with the Airpath technology in the late 90’s and applied for Patents in 2003. During the last couple years we have been manufacturing and marketing this technology to the cleaning industry.

Although it is evident that the Airpath has been a success in the industry, Studebaker Enterprises is not set up to manufacture the quantity needed. Our strength has always been in developing new products for the industry, not in mass production.

By allowing Dri-eaz to take over the Airpath, it frees us to do what we do best - research and development. We have several ideas that we would like to develop and take to the next level (I think you will like them).

My father and I appreciate your enthusiasm and support of the AirPath and we are confident that it will remain a great tool.

Best Regards

Keith Studebaker

harryhides

Name
Tony
Good for you Keith, I look forward to your next innovation and expect it to be announced here first where it can be tested by the cream of the crop.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Did it take a different ownership group or just a peek at the sales generated to convince them? Never mind, don't answer. Just don't let them screw it up - I don't think a cheesy roto-molded housing is going to cut it for this piece of equipment.

We'll miss the the great customer service, unless you'll be handling repairs, and I'll still expect you to promote your products at trade shows, as there just aren't enough big blocks of wood in the industry.
8)

Al

Awesome Keith,

Yea, don't let them change the construction, In my testing so (far) it has with stood falls at 50 mph.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Hey Keith,

Make sure the assemblers tighten the plastic nut better on the electical cord going into the unit. It's a pain to have to disassemble the whole thing (practically) to replace and tighten that nut.

Steve

Jimbo

Ditto What Mike P says...I hope they keep the price the same. I love how the AP dries carpet...but it's biggest benefit is the goodwill you can get with the custy when you point out how they have something special drying their carpet!-

Thanks Studebakers!- Jim

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
My guess is that it will still be expensive enough that most cleaners won't make the leap. I don't think every tom and dick will have one. Maybe the Harry's.

G

I think too many try to sell TOO MUCH to their customers.

Damn.. I wish i lived close to many on here.

I bet y'all try to sell armored all tires on your van.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
Here is another reason why this BB is so beneficial to us all, instead of rumors or false information would have spread as soon as the Dri-eaz unit hit the market, a manufacturer comes here & tells us the news straight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom