Full wrap?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
You didn't ask for advice, but give this a tiny amount of thought:
Do the diamonds in a very pale shade. Do your bullet point lettering in the darker blue or black.

You still have the elements of design and the strong logo, but your "other" information will be much more legible and highlighted by being in the light space of a dark van.

MR CLEAN

Name
MR CLEAN
My wrap look great and it’s helped give me a professional image, but I’ll never get another. I’ll paint my van blue and get vinyl letters. The wrap isn’t durable.
The average rap will last between five and seven years. They aren’t as adorable as vinyl decals but it all depends on the installation and maintenance.

hogjowl

Idiot™
The average rap will last between five and seven years. They aren’t as adorable as vinyl decals but it all depends on the installation and maintenance.
Now just where have YOU been?

My vinyl installer charged me a premium price and delivered substandard quality. To his credit, he admitted it and corrected everything possible on his dime, but I still got a cheap job.

Name
Evets

My vinyl installer charged me a premium price and delivered substandard quality. To his credit, he admitted it and corrected everything possible on his dime, but I still got a cheap job.
We're getting our new van wrapped next week for $3800. That's about avg around here.
Taking the P/U truck too.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
1622496235538.png

MR CLEAN

Name
MR CLEAN

I’ve been here the whole time. I wish I could say the same about my installer he went out of business for good reason.

Reactions: hogjowl and Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom