Facebook advertising

Mike45life

Name
Mike
Hello Every one, I’m a starting out carpet cleaning company. I plan on running Facebook adds, $10 a day. Any advice on running Facebook adds and other advertising tips, helps! Thanks.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I've had good return from boosting before and after pics of spot removal such as wine and wax and police dust. People see you as an expert. Since you are new you may not have any before and afters but just constantly letting an ad show in a few select zip codes works too. That way you are at least building name recognition. Facebook really works better once you start getting good reviews on there, it just takes time. I usually target ages 28 and up, men and women. Choose your zip codes carefully or you will be working in every trailer park in the county. Good luck!

Reactions: hogjowl

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Never over look trailer parks....throw in 50ft hose and walk away with cash every time. Six to eight months later throw in a special to nab them again.....repeat the first two steps.

oh forgot to mention, all ground floor work. Unless someone is living large in a high rise trailer with five steps to the front door fiberglass stairs like Marty¿

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom