Estimated Value?

Name
Anthony
Thanks for responding Cleanworks. It only took me a month for me to respond back. My apologies, I've been dealing with insurances, finding a new truck, shopping for a new Hydromaster, getting loans, and new equipment. It was a DD Hyrdomaster, 1100 hour, got it in 2008. Regular Maintenance every 6 months. It was in great condition.
I guess the answers would be irrelevant now. I got my 2008 ford E250 Van stolen about about a month ago with about $65000 worth of equipment, including the Hyrdomaster. So yeah, its been a crazy ruff month.

My business have been around for about 40 years and I never knew about this forum. I took over my fathers business with my brother in 2019. I have been doing this since I was 5. So being hit like this was a ruff one.

Got all my answers though, got a new Dodge Ram ProMaster, got the new Hydromaster Everest 870, getting new equipment with insurance money. A colleague lent us his spare van with a Hydromaster and equitpemnt while we were in need. Moving forward, putting this all behind us, God is good. Thanks again.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Thanks for responding Cleanworks. It only took me a month for me to respond back. My apologies, I've been dealing with insurances, finding a new truck, shopping for a new Hydromaster, getting loans, and new equipment. It was a DD Hyrdomaster, 1100 hour, got it in 2008. Regular Maintenance every 6 months. It was in great condition.
I guess the answers would be irrelevant now. I got my 2008 ford E250 Van stolen about about a month ago with about $65000 worth of equipment, including the Hyrdomaster. So yeah, its been a crazy ruff month.

My business have been around for about 40 years and I never knew about this forum. I took over my fathers business with my brother in 2019. I have been doing this since I was 5. So being hit like this was a ruff one.

Got all my answers though, got a new Dodge Ram ProMaster, got the new Hydromaster Everest 870, getting new equipment with insurance money. A colleague lent us his spare van with a Hydromaster and equitpemnt while we were in need. Moving forward, putting this all behind us, God is good. Thanks again.
Sorry to hear about all those issues. Hope you have good anti-theft stuff on the new one. Did you make an insurance claim on the old one? We had 2 similar units sell here recently. One for $15,000 and the other for $30,000. The one for $15 was in nicer shape

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Sorry to hear about all those issues. Hope you have good anti-theft stuff on the new one. Did you make an insurance claim on the old one? We had 2 similar units sell here recently. One for $15,000 and the other for $30,000. The one for $15 was in nicer shape

"Got all my answers though, got a new Dodge Ram ProMaster, got the new Hydromaster Everest 870, getting new equipment with insurance money.

try an' keep up, Ronald

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
Anthony
Thanks! Yes, we now have an insurance fortress around our company. When our father owned the business, he didn't get the best insurance coverage at all. We didn't know it until it was too late. We had this "if ain't broke, don't fix it" mentality, not good for insurance-wise. They paid us for our van basically and considered all the equipment inside was "personal items" but what the insurance didn't know was that since our Hydramaster was a DD, it was considered an engine modification. so they to payed us a little bit more.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'll buy it! $15 is a great deal!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom