Ele trk mount from Magic’s wand

Falls36

Name
James
You say finding the business will be easy for you, and maybe you’re right, but we’ve all heard this many times.

The carpet cleaning boards/groups are full of used gear bought by people who focused on gear/process and then realized getting customers is the hard part.

That said, if you can’t buy a truckmount right now, I’d go

Falls36

Name
James
Yes , 40 percent off all business fail in the first year !! It gets worse after 5 years, 80 percent are gone .. The question is Y

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Your saying I must have a through understanding of the business I’m getting into right ?

If I can help:

For nearly 50 years I've seen people come and go in this business.

Not everyone understood what the business was about when they started, but those without a lack of that knowledge only made it if they had a full time job as well, or if their wife had one that could support them both through the years (usually 3-5) that it took them to learn things by trial and error as they went.

So if you have some other stream of income sufficient to let you learn on the fly, you're good if you are willing to work two jobs, or have a VERY tolerant and generous wife/partner.

The more you know going in, the shorter will be the time you have to do the "double income stream thing"....but even with all the business training you have coming in, its better to have some other income so that you can reinvest in your business rather than to constantly "eat your seed corn".

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I don’t recall you indicating your target market. Residential or commercial, or whatever may? Honest to Pete, we’re trying to help you here. There’s a lot more to being a service provider than buying one piece of equipment and throwing caution to the wind.
If you’ve run drilling and cell tower companies, what gave you the itch to start a carpet cleaning service. Really am curious.

Falls36

Name
James
If I can help:

For nearly 50 years I've seen people come and go in this business.

Not everyone understood what the business was about when they started, but those without a lack of that knowledge only made it if they had a full time job as well, or if their wife had one that could support them both through the years (usually 3-5) that it took them to learn things by trial and error as they went.

So if you have some other stream of income sufficient to let you learn on the fly, you're good if you are willing to work two jobs, or have a VERY tolerant and generous wife/partner.

The more you know going in, the shorter will be the time you have to do the "double income stream thing"....but even with all the business training you have coming in, its better to have some other income so that you can reinvest in your business rather than to constantly "eat your seed corn".

Falls36

Name
James
I don’t recall you indicating your target market. Residential or commercial, or whatever may? Honest to Pete, we’re trying to help you here. There’s a lot more to being a service provider than buying one piece of equipment and throwing caution to the wind.
If you’ve run drilling and cell tower companies, what gave you the itch to start a carpet cleaning service. Really am curious.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I have heard of Saigers, do sodium base pre spray have the potential to cause problems for my equipment
Use the pre sprays in sprayer , and the rinses last step injection if possible.

Good pre spray agitation, acid rinse, or liquid 90 you can run through any equipment and it's a good rinse.

Won't hurt equipment

Reactions: Papa John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom