Ed you need a part 2

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Things were just as violent "back in the olden days". I remember how the RED / blue boards were. Idiots from across the country threatening to get on a plane and kick your ass over a prespray argument. Then there was the clown that called Mikey's wife to tattle on him for being an asshole. Literally called a guys's wife over a board issue. A few years latter some fruitcake was running ads on craigslist offering to clean your carpet NUDE for an extra $20 a room. Same area (RALEIGH, NC ) that Mikey's caller HAD MOVED to. Made me wonder if this board missed the bullet, we could have had a nude dude show up at MF.

You're right about that.

What passes for bad conduct these days wouldn't even be noticed back then.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Things were just as violent "back in the olden days". I remember how the RED / blue boards were. Idiots from across the country threatening to get on a plane and kick your ass over a prespray argument. Then there was the clown that called Mikey's wife to tattle on him for being an asshole. Literally called a guys's wife over a board issue. A few years latter some fruitcake was running ads on craigslist offering to clean your carpet NUDE for an extra $20 a room. Same area (RALEIGH, NC ) that Mikey's caller HAD MOVED to. Made me wonder if this board missed the bullet, we could have had a nude dude show up at MF.

that meatball Segretti was a riot too

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I bet all his customers would be gay men.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom