Durrmaid tankless extractor

Got a Sunbelt mag and I noticed a Durrmaid ad:

1500 to $2395.00

34 lbs
200 cfm 105" lift
No faucet connection looks- like you have a device you put below the faucet and turn it on pouring directly in the device.
filtered discharge automatic pumpout
automatic defoamer
15 amps
chemical injection
100-150-350-1200 psi adjustable

Looks better than a CFX if it works as advertised.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I wouldn't buy sh*t from Durrmaid. I bought the top of the line spotter from them and it was a thrown together piece of Sh*t and the guy was a Prick to deal with took forever. Go with something else

Greenie

C Pennington said:

1500 to $2395.00

chemical injection

I hate to sound cynical, but I have a pet peave about misrepresentation.
maybe it was typo, or there is more info not obvious?

I highlighted the larger pump option cause I'm pretty sure you are NOT getting either of those in the chassis, and I know you are not getting both vacs and those larger pumps on a 15amp circuit, You can barely get those vacs and 1200 pump on TWO 15amp circuits.

So you will probably be carrying in a separate 25lb pump or 45lb pump.
And where is the chemical stored for the chem system, just a 1 gal jug?
$2395?

Unless you are working out of a honda, at what point do you just buy a full sized combo tile/carpet machine and call it good?

Greenie said:
C Pennington said:

1500 to $2395.00

chemical injection

I highlighted the larger pump option cause I'm pretty sure you are NOT getting either of those in the chassis, and I know you are not getting both vacs and those larger pumps on a 15amp circuit, You can barely get those vacs and 1200 pump on TWO 15amp circuits.

$2395?

Unless you are working out of a honda, at what point do you just buy a full sized combo tile/carpet machine and call it good?

Yup lots of qustions myself sounds too good to be true.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
With the hook ups to the sink and toilet I'd be forever looking over my shoulder for accidents.

Name
Nate W.
Greenie said:
C Pennington said:

1500 to $2395.00

chemical injection

$2395?

If I put it in the trunk of a Honda, would it work the same as a truckmounted Recoil? Could it be a hondamounted?

G

My friend Tracy Walker bought one of the first and it works great he said!!!!!

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
I understand Greenies point about just buying an all in one. Problem is the M12 I had was just too dang heavy to be practical. I do have a prototype and so far love it! Is it perfect? Not yet, but they are working like crazy and the final product will be killer. Greenie is also correct that this is not an all in one. The vac and pumpout are separate from the pressure pump. You just choose which psi module you need. I use mine with a 1200psi pumptec that weighs about 50lbs. when I need to clean tile and grout. I currently use mine with a rotovac 360 for carpet and have been hooking it straight to the sink. Works great so far! is it for everyone? Probrably not, but will be a great tool to add to the tool box. I see it as the perfect tool for VLM cleaners to keep in the van for the times they need extraction.

oh and the part about working out of a honda is part of the positives about this machine. Many OP cleaners are going with HHRs, Mini Vans, PT Cruisers, Scions and other smaller vehicles so space is becoming a premium.

Greenie

All valid points, thanks for the report and feedback. Hopefully you can give us the 100hr. report, and maybe the 300 hr. report later on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom