Done lurking

vonmosher455

Whats up All :) . I have been reading the boards for 3 months, and wanted to thank you for the help and advice. Sorry i havent posted sooner but im a better listner than talker. I have a ton of questions to ask in the clean room. I just wanted to say this forum is great, cant stop reading, made me laugh hard, wife thaught I was nuts. Right now i do some freelance carpentry when I can, and some tournaments when i can afford it. Dont know why im starting the carpet cleaning bussiness, I just think I will be more successful in this county than in the Construction trade around here (200+ contractors in area with 70,000 homes) versus 35 Carpet cleaning businesses. And I am not saying any body can clean carpets I just catch on to things quick. And I like carpet floors better than wood floors and have an obsession with clean carpets :oops: :lol: . And the fact that I can be in and out in one day :shock: , I have worked with customers for six months strait and that will wear you out. Thats just a couple of the many reasons, probably not very good ones but its all i got :roll: . Been in the service for industry for 25 years and can take just bout any thing, dont get my feelings hurt very easy or mabee I do and just dont know it. Hope I can be a part of your community.
Oh by the way if you couldent tell by my profile the business hasent been started yet, trying to get some finances still.

Name
George Valliant
Live long and prosper and may the Force be with you. :p

Btw,

take my advice and get a brand new Vortex!!! They start at a meager $100k.

Bob Foster

Hey Kool, now's a good time to ask dumb questions because sMarty's here to answer them.

-JB-

Name
JB
dude welcome, pull up a stool.

dd.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom