Does your Devastator kick your ass?

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I completely disagree with your video. A leaky glide/wand interface is bad. The glide in the video is worn. The profile of the glide has been flattened causing lockdown. It either needs to be reshaped or replaced.

Mikey P

Administrator
Well than I guess I'll recall every GreenGide ever sold.

Why don't you go prove it to yourself

take a shop vac hose and put it over a coin on a table and turn the machine on and off ..when you lift the hose the coin will still be sitting there

now drill a small hole into the end of the hose or just crack it a little bit and turn the vacuum off and on and you'll find the coin in your waste tank thus proving my point

Name
Lee Stockwell
My boys love mine despite being a little harder to push. Jonathan is very OCD and loves using it.

For Justin, it reminds him he needs a younger helper soon. The Superman thing starts to fade at 39.

Mikey P

Administrator
Green or any glide will have a loose fit on some welded wands..... if its falling off then silicone it to the head but DO NOT seal the edges unless you run a portable of a slow spinning 3 series blower

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Ive never actually replaced a glide before lol, they work fine when the side notches are worn down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom