Disposable $1500 wands

FredC

Village Idiot
Well I'm super happy you have a Doctors degree Mike.
That 4mm slot is causing premature elbow and rotator cuff due to more back and forth wand strokes.
IM SICK OF YOUR SLANDER, YOUR UNEDUCATED OPINIONS THAT YOU COME UP WITH IN YOUR OWN MIND.
It is also a GOOD thing I make a rigid version as well isn't it.
You need to grow up, stop taking every opportunity to try and talk trash about me our my products Mike.
I am not talking trash about you, I just talked with someone the other day and Said the MF event is a great event.
The problem is your overly large mouth on that overly large head of yours speaks only opinions you have put in your own head
This is why I Brushed off you supposed apology attemp a few weeks before your show as complete Bull%#!*......and your actions everywhere on line is just proving that.
I wish you well, and I hope that you can someday maybe you will understand the path I'm on has nothing to do with you.
The decision I made was to keep you from having to represent my product, or sell your product, HSW or brush glide, as a friend, I didn't want that to happen.
HSW and Brush Glide both have there place but you can't seem to wrap your LG head around that.
$25.00 brush replacement is much cheaper than 220.00 brush glide, how long is a 1/16" gonna last using it every day.
It is perfect for guys that do the occasional kitchen or entry,
The videos I see guys are bending over to get it to dry....is that good for the body?
The guys buying our HSW are telling me the brush glide wasn't the answer.
Mike and Rob A are two peas in a pod, you both pray on the newbies, and that is fine.
But the OGs that are on this board have listened to you all these years, and know when you are telling a different story,
So honestly what Mikey are we to believe the one that had a good relationship with someone, or the Mikey that the relationship went bad and now he has " NEW LIGHT "
I wonder what will happen to Legend Brands when you go your separate ways.
Have you convinced them to go with your lip less green glide yet. Have you pressured them enough yet?

I was with you until you claimed his head was only "LG"

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Actually you're not confused at all. You're just trying to call my bluff and ignore what I've clearly stated many times in the past year that the swivel wants took a year or so to start wearing and tearing at my wrist, elbow and shoulder. And now that I talk to carpet cleaners about wands every day all day, I know I'm not alone in that problem and I've talked to countless others who have abandoned their swivel wands after a year or so of use when they put two and two together.
If Tom's had a lock on it, I'd probably still use it here and there, but I actually like the sapphire better due to the super cool glide swap out system and it works a bit better, which is very noticeable when you are extracting water when they ditch off of the hard surface floor
Yeah it has been about a year or so since you got butt hurt because I wouldn't tell Erik Hiltz to go f%!# off and let you have green glides....amazing how that goes hand in hand perfect timing.
The good thing is I can walk up to Erik tomorrow look him straight in the eye and shacke his hand with no questions inthe background.

Last edited:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
1677028314052.png

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
my elbow hurts reading all that..

fwiw, and you know this is true, I recommend your wands and filters to people almost every week.

Don't blame the messenger Tom and btw, its veteran cleaners that have issues with a swivel, not newbies.

Shall I compile a list of swivel quitters or will you get all overly emotional about that, too?
and fwiw, HS Glides sell very well, with lots of repeat customers, but I can't help it that they work better on the Sapphire than yours. Your L shaped funnel design isnt as good I'm afraid.

Mikey P

Administrator
I purchased a swivel wand as it was all the rage. First I am not a fan of 4 jets. I noticed that after using it continuously for say 3 days my back started to feel tense. Started switching from evolution 13 to swivel and found a balance. I am thinking about replacing the swivel as I do not see much difference in cleaning results. Thinking about that nice 16 sharpshooter or a 13 sharpshooter.

I sell them both and I'll make you a package deal. Its actually a terrific wand. I was very surprised to be honest

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I don't care Mike, do what you need to do.
I also get calls from the ones that disagree with your ideas.
The difference is I don't have a Fest, a Forum, Multiple Face book pages to promote my ideologies, nor do I want them.
I'm just coming here to tell you, you are taking this to far.
I have yet to need to send a new brush out for my HSWs yet....and here you are stating that you are having returning customers for a brush glide, and I'm not surprised the brush is only a 1/16 long.
FOR YOU THAT IS AWESOME!!
I super happy that my Hard Surface Wand is doing good for the guys that are buying it.
I'm hoping they can get a year or more out of the inexpensive brush replacement.
A tool that cleans well gives them a decent amount of time before needing to replace anything.
I can sell a rigid wand if that is what guys want, it is lighter.
Stop being so hateful, there is no need to slander me or my tools, you know I am not a Joe B, Tony D or a Rob A. I do my best to take care of my customers.
You know for fact I am proud of the tools I make, and I stand behind them. I don't rip poeple off, and weather you agree or disagree with my products doesn't make them garbage, or me a POS.
I just restored a wand for a guy this week and because of how I made them I was able to bring his wand back to almost new condition.
So stop being a asshole there is no way I should be put on your hate list
Your acting the same as you did with Nicky EZ and am I really like him, or Joe, Tony, Rob.....no I'm not.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
LOL I'm not crying. I have to much to be thankful for.
Have a good evening.

Mikey P

Administrator
oh, the bristles are 1/8th long, dont slander me.
Mature cleaners and restoreres know to charge and extra $2 per job so that they can replace them every year or so.
A few clean lots of brushed concrete and brick or use them for water damage work and they have no issue paying for them.

One less $1500 wand to worry about.

The AW 1-29 versions will sell like CRAZY for that reason.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
You guys aren’t noticing the obvious.

Mike is just jealous because my Thermalwave thread has the most views/clicks or whatever. And he’s missing getting attention

Sumbich needs to send me a free glide for that.

So he starts a stupid drama thread

• Love
Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
You guys aren’t noticing the obvious.

Mike is just jealous because my Thermalwave thread has the most views/clicks or whatever. And he’s missing getting attention

Sumbich needs to send me a free glide for that.

So he starts a stupid drama thread
I'll send you my new Swivel Glide, it uses nanotechnology to clean areas that don't need cleaning

Reactions: jeffexe

greencc

Name
gary
swivel elbow and tennis elbow are about the same. you don't hear about tens of thousands of tennis players quitting because of some other getting it.

What people miss about mike is his giant ego. and a giant ego has to be fed just like a giant stomach. but mike also tries to help people as much as he can, but his ego sometimes gets in the way of that and he doesn't see the important details that not included with his opinions. tome, important details make all the difference.

it seems like both tom and mike are biased towards the products they make. thats just natural. and mike has more cleaning experiece than tom has. but i think tom is better with how he sees things because he doen't have the ego problem of mike. and mike might be biased because tom doesnt use GG on the dev wands....but i wouldn't be suprised if some guys order a GG after their original dev glide wears out. nothing wrong with that.

Shoulder and elbow problems show up for a number of reasons. not just one. and mike if older vets are having problems with a swivel wand and younger are not then that tells you that part of the problem is the wear and tear on the bodies of the older guys. the dev wand is just amplifying that wear and tear. that is not toms fault for sure.

Reactions: The Great Oz

Mikey P

Administrator
You all made this about Tom
I guarantee you that Rob and Joe sell more swivel wands than Tom does., and their wands are sloppier and much shorter lived, and cost more.
And they have locks, which are poorly executed but locks none the less. but ultimately makes them more "ergo" friendly than a tom wand, sorry to say. While they last anyways...
I'll bet you $100000 to doughnuts that more new rookie cleaners buy these wands then old crust vets, thinking that anodizing and windows will make their phones ring.
The most established and successful cleaners I know, and I deal with far more than any of you could ever imagine, don't bother with fluff, curb feelers, head lights and glitter.
Prochem Ti's, Quads, AW29's and Evos rule the roost.
Tom is a good guy, who is guided by poor biz decisions, over and over again, but he makes good money with not a whole lot of fanfare or effort, great for him. perfect.
Unfortunately his antiquated shitty glide design is where his weakness is, which is vision. and no Tom it's not about the 4mm or the recessed bridges.

D

DS58545

Carpet cleaner owner operators are a strange breed

You ever ask your plumber what kind of pipe wrench or acetylene torch he uses?

Buy the best and be the best , collect payment

Lather , rinse, repeat

Back
Top Bottom