Discount for Mikey's Board Members

JCoviello

Mike Draper said:
I gotta be honest Jay....I thought you were being an asshole. Just my opinion though, no reason to get pissy.

Yea, maybe. We all have our moments...

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
JCoviello said:
Mike Draper said:
I gotta be honest Jay....I thought you were being an asshole. Just my opinion though, no reason to get pissy.

All forgiven Jay, I have days like that myself. I respect your honest opinion, criticism and honesty helps to get an insight on other professional point of views. Thanks for your feed back. Every point of view helps us to perfect our product. :wink:

JCoviello

Erik said:
JCoviello said:
Mike Draper said:

All forgiven Jay, I have days like that myself. I respect your honest opinion, criticism and honesty helps to get an insight on other professional point of views. Thanks for your feed back. Every point of view helps us to perfect our product. :wink:

If you really want some feedback when I'm not being heckled by the wife, my kid isn't buzzing around me like a gnat and I just got done dealing with a psychotic lesbian customer...I'd be more than happy. LOL :wink:

I was just playing with the unit yesterday as I dropped the slide in off for maintenance while on vaca. I still think it's a bit wonky and cumbersom. Have you considered making the rear wheels swivel to give more lateral movement?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom