Discount for Mikey's Board Members

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
The Zipper Jr. is being offered to Mikey's Board Members until September 15, 2009 at an introductory offer of $1,995.00. This unique patent pending carpet cleaning tool is 13” wide & weighs 24 lbs. Some features include:

· Easy adjustable wheels for padded or glue-down carpet

· Dual Vacuum Ports for cleaning both forward & backward

· Unfixed handle for proper body alignment

· Customized for a 4, 6, 8, or 12 water flow, equipped with check valves

· Double-sided glides for twice the life expectancy

· Unique Billet Constructed Vacuum Head is designed to contain the steam vapors under the head

9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjnqoMkzH9w9]

Farenheit251

Eric, I thought the clear view window was the shizit for impressing customers. Are there any advantages to the zipper Jr?

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I'd like to see it clean some nasty nylon. Not to sure how fun that would be in tight areas, corners etc. Could be an additional tool in the arsenal

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
very dry carpets
Captain Cleantastic said:
Eric, I thought the clear view window was the shizit for impressing customers. Are there any advantages to the zipper Jr?

hernandez

would that work with a portable? 500 psi 2 3 stages? or 4 2 stages? it would be great instead of a rotovac that you have to plug in.

CleanEvo

On large open areas, would that speed up the cleaning, or is it just going to make it more comfortable for the operator?

Will the Zipper Junior work well with a #4 blower?

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
hernandez said:
would that work with a portable? 500 psi 2 3 stages? or 4 2 stages? it would be great instead of a rotovac that you have to plug in.

I have'nt tried it with a portable yet, but I think it would work great. I would try a 4 or 6 water flow.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
CleanEvolve said:
On large open areas, would that speed up the cleaning, or is it just going to make it more comfortable for the operator?

It's faster, easier, and much drier. The Zipper Jr. would work great with a #4 blower, even better with 2 1/2" hose. Super charge that small blower, call Greenie!

Name
Nate W.
Erik said:
CleanEvolve said:

It's faster, easier, and much drier. The Zipper Jr. would work great with a #4 blower, even better with 2 1/2" hose. Super charge that small blower, call Greenie!

Will you have both at connections?

Name
John LaBarbera
Zipper and the Stryker both say patent pending and are very similar in function. Is it the same patent? Whose infringing on who? Or are the patent pendings just marketing hype? Not to be offensive, just valid questions since it seems confusing.

Name
John LaBarbera
Mikey P said:
oh, mind your own business and get to work on knocking them both off so us broke dicks can afford them.

Hey dude, it was just a question. These patents claims just intrigue me. Frankly, I have enough to build. I think both tools are nice. The workmanship on the Zipper is out of this world. If he could scale it back in cost without compromising the quality would be great. It's a beautiful product.

Name
John LaBarbera
Mikey P said:
I know for a fact that he would love to talk to you about a RM version.

giddie up dude.

Yeah, right. He called when he had questions about the glide lawsuit so he has my number and knows how to use it if he needs me. I'm always just a phone call away from any of the guys on this board. Well, most anyway.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Mikey P said:
No he wont but I'll be using one as my Segway this year.
We are not sure if we are getting a booth yet or not, but both the zipper and zipper jr. will be there for people to demo; although, if you bring the electric motor we'll try and make something happen. 8)

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
John LaBarbera said:
Zipper and the Stryker both say patent pending and are very similar in function. Is it the same patent? Whose infringing on who? Or are the patent pendings just marketing hype? Not to be offensive, just valid questions since it seems confusing.
John, thats a very good question. As far as a patent pending, dates and claims are very important, and no they will not issue a patent to both parties on the same claim. It normally takes 3 years for the USPTO to issue most patents, due to the overwhelming patent requests. In circumstances where there may be a violation on a patent pending, where the other party would have no way of knowing they're in violation, the patent may be issued early. Our requests are filed.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
mwall2230 said:
Erik how much for the larger Zipper? Any discount
All Mikey's Board members can purchase the Zipper for $2,795.00 until September 15, 2009. Also, within a few months the Zipper jr. will be offered in 15". It will be called the Zipper Elite.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Erik said:
Mikey P said:
No he wont but I'll be using one as my Segway this year.
We are not sure if we are getting a booth yet or not, but both the zipper and zipper jr. will be there for people to demo; by the way, if you bring the electric motor we'll try and make something happen for your Segway. 8)

Name
Nate W.
Out of curiosity, why was the jr. switched from 6 jets to 4 jets? Did it leave too much water down? I do see that the hose port has the 45 degree like the first zipper jr video said.

Name
John LaBarbera
Erik said:
John LaBarbera said:
John, thats a very good question. As far as a patent pending, dates and claims are very important, and no they will not issue a patent to both parties on the same claim. It normally takes 3 years for the USPTO to issue most patents, due to the overwhelming patent requests. In circumstances where there may be a violation on a patent pending, where the other party would have no way of knowing they're in violation, the patent may be issued early. Our requests are filed.

Thanks for the comments, Erik.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Nate The Great said:
Out of curiosity, why was the jr. switched from 6 jets to 4 jets? Did it leave too much water down? I do see that the hose port has the 45 degree like the first zipper jr video said.
We went from 6 to 5 to 4. There was to much overlap in the jets. We are still running 11003 for a 12 flow. If you overlap more than 30% with the spray pattern, when it impacts the carpet, you will get streaks from the jets impacting the carpet in certain areas harder than others. With 4 jets it has a very even pattern.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Dave Yoakum said:
Why so much for a box with a handle, parts from a water claw,a few jets and 2 wheels?
Dave,

Stick with your marketing ploy, apparently you have no knowledge of carpet cleaning or manufacturing. Parts from a water claw???

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm with Dave, that thing is just a Spotter claw and a broom handle.

What a rip off.

and Dave's program is just a Val Pack coupon in your neighbor's pay check envelope.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Mikey P said:
I'm with Dave, that thing is just a Spotter claw and a broom handle.

What a rip off.

Hey MIkey I think you may have something here! :D

waterclaw027.jpg

and Dave's program is just a Val Pack coupon in your neighbor's pay check envelope.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom