Dave Yankum's sales training 101

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
XTREME1 said:
The thing about Dave is he is trying to sell a product and he tries to criticize people when he is claiming he is helping in giving advice.If he hounds his customers the way he hounds carpet cleaners, lord help him

SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................................................................................................

Look around Greg...................................... Everyone here is selling a product.

Don't tell anybody..................SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................................

Dipschit!

Bob Foster

watchdrama8jm.gif

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
All I can add is this. In business nothing is more important than making as much money as you can. The whole Idea in my opinion is to make as much money as I can in a year, with that being said what dave is preaching is right , you should always counter offer a no. All you have to do is not be to aggressive at doing it so you dont look desperate. All of you learn this, in the business world money is your god and the more money you can make per year is your goal. If you do not believe this, then this is just a hobbie that you make money doing.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Dave we are all selling a product but we aren't trying to fleece our fellow carpet cleaner.

I agree John but sometimes the repeat work is more important that jamming protector and deodorizer down someones throat

Dave this isn't just targeted at you but to all cleaners. Anyone can say you need to have systems in place, send out regular post cards to past clients, market to your targeted clientele, etc. Anyone can give advice on what the best approach is, but what separates the men from the boys is who can come up with original creative content and ideas for that post card, flyer, ad, or whatever it is. That is the hard part. Some are good at it and some are not. That is what separates the good companies from the bad. Just look at chik fil a. It could just be an average one shop chicken joint, but it has the creative marketing for growth.

Dave I'll give you a great deal on a real van and tm if you are interested, but I doubt you even have the cash to purchase it.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
XTREME1 said:
Dave we are all selling a product but we aren't trying to fleece our fellow carpet cleaner.

Greg,

You yak with great frequence about me fleecing carpet cleaners.

Yet, I have never heard of anybody saying I treated them badly or dishonesty.

(Do you have those voices talking in your head again?)

Is this just you once again talking out of your ass? Something we see on this board on a regular basis.

I'm sure you will follow up again with some other crazy threatening comment.

You have quite a track record. Don't stop now on my behalf.

What are the voices saying now?

Daniel,

Don't make the mistake of walking in lockstep with some of the board detractors.

Why is it your business what kind of van I use? I can buy a new one anytime. I choose not to at this time. Although I have been looking at several van coming off a 1 year lease.

I have many marketing pieces that are original, that I share with cleaners (Many here)on a regular basis.

Someday you'll grow up and find out that life is not about keeping track, But, rather about moving forward.

Anybody else ,

If you have any marketing tips to share or have marketing problem, like trouble answering client objections.

I welcome your thoughts...........

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
If you had sold your system you would get complaints. It is the shameless attempt at trying to get people to think you are a guru that sickens me. I know your pricing, I know you have plenty of open appointments and we all know how cheap you are. You are a phony, a fraud and a nuisance. You don't even have the $5 to help out here. I personally think you should be sent packing

Do me a favor Dave, Take a picture of how many hours are on your machine for us

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
XTREME1 said:
If you had sold your system you would get complaints. It is the shameless attempt at trying to get people to think you are a guru that sickens me. I know your pricing, I know you have plenty of open appointments and we all know how cheap you are. You are a phony, a fraud and a nuisance. You don't even have the $5 to help out here. I personally think you should be sent packing

Do me a favor Dave, Take a picture of how many hours are on your machine for us

I the only thing you were right about is that I'm cheep. I just hate having payments through winter. Since this is a seasonal business in many parts of the country.

I also, Do pay the mandatory 5 dollar admission fee here.

And when the F did I ever say I was a Guru? Does simply offering help make me a guru ?If so, then we should all be gurus!!! and if you would offer help instead of throwing rocks you could join the Guru club too. Many would welcome your positive comments with open arms.

This week is full (unless I squeeze a couple in)and I'm 1/2 into next week. I know that will end soon near the first of the year like it always does.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I'm having a great year. Working as little or as much as I want.

I just hate having payments through winter. Since this is a seasonal business in many parts of the country

This week is full (unless I squeeze a couple in)and I'm 1/2 into next week. I know that will end soon near the first of the year like it always does.

You sure are all over the place Dave

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I require some bargain and showcasing tips .I am business person beginning new little article of clothing business.If any one know any organization Sales training identified please recommend me.
Singapoor LOL. Contact Brian Robison at Good Dealz Used Cars in Dallas TX. 214 3187400. Plenty of helpful advice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom