Checklist app

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
Anyone use an app for load and maintenance checklists? Looking for recommendations. HCP has checklist capabilities but we’d have to move from our grandfathered price per month to almost double and it’s not worth it just for that

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
haven't played with it for what you're thinking.
But turn an excel spreadsheet into live shared document?
You'd be able to see what "they" say is on each vehicle

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Anyone use an app for load and maintenance checklists? Looking for recommendations. HCP has checklist capabilities but we’d have to move from our grandfathered price per month to almost double and it’s not worth it just for that
SM wanted to double the price on me this year and I was able to kick the can down the road until next year by paying for the whole year's subscription up front. I'm worried that the price will jump next year, so I'm looking for options on switching over if it does.

Does quickbooks have a scheduling software available yet?

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
SM wanted to double the price on me this year and I was able to kick the can down the road until next year by paying for the whole year's subscription up front. I'm worried that the price will jump next year, so I'm looking for options on switching over if it does.

I don’t think so. If you have questions on HCP I may be able to answer them

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
I don’t know if they have checklist. It if hcp is getting to expensive try Markate.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt

Same boat here I am looking into Markate .

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
We want to keep HCP, I was just wondering if there’s an independent app anyone uses for checklists. I found one yesterday called Connecteam. I may try it out. There’s a free version and a paid version depending on which features you want. I think the one we need would be $39/month which is less than changing our HCP plan.

F73D8D43-D475-4002-B761-DB409DAA0757.jpeg

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
Look into Markate they have a checklist that attached to the work orders. I believe they start at $30

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom