Carpet Cleaning vs Water Damage & Restoration

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
So in review...
Start kissing insurance agent's asses.
Keep your routes light enough during the wet season to be able to handle the Water work without F'n your loyal clients.
Get a nice hat collection to cover your quickly receding hairline.
Dont be a dick to your wife after the divorce, It's your fault.
Sell off the Water portion of the biz, fire everybody and go clean carpet by yourself and die happily ever after.
Did Chavez follow all these steps :winky:?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
😯

I guess better you were looking at my lips than my

20190205_182356.jpg

Reactions: JohnHawkP

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
All of you guys a bunch of bahumbugs or what not, sky is ugly, sky is falling, it is raining and I’m all wet, bu fn hu.

A bunch of cry babies that can’t suckmop a bit of water and set up some fans and dehus.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
But on the bright side just bought one of these and it is the most awesomeness toy I’ve bought in a while!:rockon:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I believe the day when the insure provider is your source of work has past. Over the last decade there has been a paradigm shift in how claims are processed.

Basically unless you are apart of a major franchise you are an outsider only scooping up the crumbs that fall through that cracks of preferred vendors.

Those already in the industry and those looking to join need to market to nontraditional sources of work, including their own data bases.

They restoration industry is in a state of flux and changes are regularly trotted out.

Not to mention forever lowering of prices to degrade the integrity of the industry, & raising the network restorers group profits managing the restorers.
At least, that's how I've seen the prices & standards in Australia change rapidly over the past two decades.
:yoda:

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
But on the bright side just bought one of these and it is the most awesomeness toy I’ve bought in a while!:rockon:

😂😂 I’m sure it is, but you know how to use it, AND have a need for it, not a hope and a prayer!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom