Carpet cleaning portfolio

G

I tried to get this going on the Blue Board, but it was buried pretty quick to Conners incoherent racist ramblings.

Do you have a portfolio for your company that you can present to your customers?

If so, can you tell us about it? Do you present it to the customer at the beginning of your quotes? I think it would be good to have so the custi could look through it while I take measurements and pre-qualify the job. That way they could get a better idea of why I charge what I charge and that their money would be well spent.

Mikey P

Administrator
I suggest they log on to my website and look at my list of big name local clients.

A good site with lots of real testimonials works very well.

GRHeacock

A notebook or portfolio is a very good idea.

A list of all your services, and some testimonials from prior customers is good.

One reason to list all your services is- if they call you for carpets, they might not think of you doing upholstery, drapes, tile, rugs, etc. This lets them think about what else they might need that you could do.

Another good thing to include is pictures of a carpet unprotected with a spill on it, and a picture with protection on, showing how it beads up.

Gary

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Having a compilation of services and service points for the customer to look at is a good idea, but it will probably be considered more professional if in the form of a printed brochure rather than a three-ring binder of photos. In case they don't want those service performed now, you can leave it with them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom