Can Rotovac 360xl replace crb and wand?

Sonrise1

Name
Jerry
For residential, we currently pre-vac, pre-spray, agitate with crb, then extract with a 2" hose and 2" wand. Can a Rotovac 360xl replace not only the wand, but also the crb? I want to increase my productivity, but also maintain the quality of our work. Does it leave it more wet?

For commercial, we follow the same steps, but use a Zipper. Love it.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
For residential, we currently pre-vac, pre-spray, agitate with crb, then extract with a 2" hose and 2" wand. Can a Rotovac 360xl replace not only the wand, but also the crb? I want to increase my productivity, but also maintain the quality of our work. Does it leave it more wet?

It depends on if you use a 1 man or 2 man crew. With 2 people, the crb is faster. I operate on my own and though I have both the crb and rotovac, I reach for the rotovac for heavy trafficed areas. It's is slower than a wand and you have to do dry passes. Watch the clear tube to tell you when you can move on. The only head worthwhile is the brush head in my opinion

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
For residential, I would go with the 360i instead of the xl. It is smaller, lighter and more maneuverable in a home. The xl is more suited to commercial, a little heavier, 15 inch instead of 12 inch.

Reactions: Wand Slinger

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I use them interchangeably but a lot depends if I have a helper or not. With a helper a crb/wand combo is faster but without the rotovac xl and brush head is faster. If its really trashed I'll crb then rotovac.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses

No

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom